RIVER PET RESORT & REHAB

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

Tuxedo Pet Lodge

7  REVIEWS
Tuxedo Pet Lodge

Whether your dog likes to go on walks, romp and play or simply relax and be pampered, you can rest assured your pet will enjoy time with us. We are here for you whether you are working and would like your best friend to have some walking time or you are on vacation and want to a top quality boarding facility for your pet to have lots of space and not just a spot to be confined. We are continually amazed at the distances people drive to come to see us. You can be assured that all animals in our care receive plenty of time out, attention and anything we can provide to make their stay enjoyable. Visit http://tuxedopetlodge.com for a full list of services

Award 2019

01/19/2012

They keep the place very clean. The animals are very well supervised. The animals all mingle out with each other. My key factor that I judge on is "when I pick up the animal does it appear to be happy?" and the answer is yes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my animals there for animal daycare.

CATEGORY kennels

08/26/2007

I cannot say enough excellent things about this company. Our veterinarian is a couple of doors down and between these two, we are very lucky to have their services in the area. The place is clean and they are very professional and handle our dog really well. They have a good website which shows the facilities located at http://www.riverpet.com/.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We took our dog to them for a week's stay. They put her in a medium sized suite and they supplied the food. They walked her in the mornings and she had playtime with a staff member at night.

CATEGORY kennels

PET BOARDING ACCOMMODATIONS, DAY CAMP, SPA, FITNESS PROGRAMS & PHYSICAL REHABILITATION.