Apura

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since June 2010

Apura, LLC is a locally owned and operated business specializing in mold remediation in the New Jersey, New York, and Philadelphia metro area. At Apura, LLC, our experts know exactly how dangerous, destructive and aggressive mold can be. In order to serve you best, we are fully insured, offer free estimates and provide a limited lifetime transferable guarantee on mold remediation for all of our clients. Additional contact: Rajay Kapoor...

Skip's Home Repair Services

Home Repair/ handyman services

01/06/2015

it went very well.  The inspector was knowledgeable and professional.  Quick scheduling, Good Service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mold inspection and air quality testing in my home

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,mold removal

08/09/2014

Removal went well. Mold is gone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed mold in living room of my sons condo. It was caused by a pipe leaking in the wall

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

Thank you review. Another A rating from a satisfied customer. Call us at 888-452-1844 for service..We offer full scale mold removal/remediation, water damage/flood restoration and mold/asbestos testing. We service residential, commercial, realtors and property mangers. Our Plainsboro Office services Central Jersey, South Jersey, the Jersey Shore and Bucks County. Our new Rockland County Office ser...

09/06/2013

I haven't decided on who I'm using yet. I got a whole bunch of quotes and everybody was pretty average. They were very good when they came out. I may go with somebody that is more of a general contractor and can do everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a quote from Apura for minor repairs because I am getting ready to sell my house.

CATEGORY handyman service

Not familiar with this customer. Did not go to inspect or give estimate. If there is an Apura LLC eatinatebout there, we would like to know about this asap.

11/26/2012

Spoke to Zach Alam on telephone Tues. Zach and Samod came to our home later the same day and did an inspection. And cut out some toxic mold from crawl space and basment .!!! The next morning Mr. Williams ,Samod and another remediator returned.!!! Erased the mold , cleaned the air ,completed crawl space remediation ,applied Moisture resistant sealant to crawlspace ceiling ,cleaned and sanitized duc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crawls space remediation ,Moisture resistant sealant to crawlspace ceiling ,Duct cleaning and sanitation, Basement Waterproofing

CATEGORY drywall,basement waterproofing,air duct cleaning,mold removal

Mold, Asbestos, Water, & Air Quality Testing, & Mold Remediation. Energy Audits - Air & Water Leakage. Basement Waterproofing. Green Remodeling. Air Purifiers & Odor Control.

Ask for details.