AMERICAN APPLIANCE SERVICE

Founded 1972 • Angie's List since April 2008

C Rated | 2 Reviews

Appliance Smart Repair NJ

Factory trained for all electric and gas appliances. Fully insured for all electric and gas Kitchen & Laundry appliances. Courtesy,Professionalism & Transparency from 1st home visit. ASR is a family owned/operated small business. The technician previous ran an electrical service in NC as a licensed electrician and currently is licensed/insured in NJ for refrigeration, convection & gas Appliances. Previously worked as factory technician for Whirlpool and GE. We service all home appliances. Refrigerators, Ranges Gas/ Electric/ Convection, dishwashers, Microwaves, Washers & Dryers and more. Check out all products serviced at SmartRepair201.com

Award 2019

09/30/2019

very well. on the initial visit to estimate the job, he fixed it and just paid for initial visit

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
refrigerator freezer was icing up

CATEGORY appliance repair

04/15/2008

Two people came out to try to repair my washing machine. It appeared that one of them was an apprentice, as the other gentleman was telling him what to do, and what not to do, which was the first sign that this wasn't going to be a good experience. They decided that the belt need to be replaced and so they replaced the belt. Another sign that didn't inspire confidence was that when I asked him to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called to get my washer fixed. They used the wrong belt so I had to call another company because I lacked confidence (see below). When I called back to complain and try to get my money back, they were extremely rude & yelled at me, call me a "ball buster." This company charged me $165 total (85 for service charge, 50 labor, 29 parts) while the other guys came out and used the correct belt, were honest, and it only cost me $107. American Appliance didn't even stay to make sure the washing was working properly. I am seeking to get back as much of the $165 back because they didn't do anything right. I'm going to dispute the charges on my credit card.

CATEGORY appliance repair