TruClean

A81 REVIEWS

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since July 2013

3D Great Meadow Ln

East Hanover, NJ 07936

For over a decade, the power washing and roof cleaning contractors at TruClean have worked hard to provide the most exceptional property cleaning services to residents and businesses. Our professionals are highly adept at wide range of amazing services including pressure washing, soft washing, roof cleaning, concrete cleaning, rust removal, and more....

Pressure Washing (70)Gutter Cleaning (25)Roof Cleaning (20)Window Cleaning (9)Roofing (4)Gutters (2)Deck Maintenance (1)Rust Removal (1)

03/29/2017

Service was great and the house never looked better. Great job, Gregg and team!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Powerwashed the house, fence and deck. Fixed and painted gutters. Soft washed the roof. Cleaned all external windows.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, gutter repair, window cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2017

01/31/2017

Gregg Giordano of TruClean was on time for the estimate and able to size the job quickly. Since the roof condition was still quite good, he recommended cleaning at low pressure with a mild cleaning solution. In other words, he made sure the method selected for the work would enable the roof to last as long as possible. As with our driveway cleaning in the fall of 2015, the TruClean crew arrived fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to have part of our roof cleaned -- a part that's well-shaded. Since we'd previously had TruClean of East Hanover, NJ clean our driveway, and they did a very good job, we called TruClean again.

CATEGORY roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2016

12/26/2016

Gregg and his workers were on point. His company answers his calls and emails, very friendly, personable, timely and professional. He is extremely thorough, I enjoyed our conversation and his work was performed beyond my expectations. I will be calling him back in the future for maintenance. My gutters cleaned and gutter guards installed Thank you Gregg!! Best regards Robert

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters cleaned, And gutter guards installed

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2016

12/05/2016

Once the leaves were down and weather permitted, they cleaned our gutters. Almost didn't notice they were there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We got a free (much-needed) gutter-cleaning service as a "thank you" for being a customer.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2016

12/05/2016

They did a fantastic job and their team was helpful, polite, and responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They soft-washed our (very large) roof and front porch.

CATEGORY pressure washing, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2016

09/29/2016

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! I recently decided to have my home cleaned after many years. Truclean came in and made the house look brand new. I had everything on the property cleaned from top to bottom. The day went 100% smooth with no problems. I will be using them in the future for my other homes. Easy process, No stress, Great Result!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned the house, roof, deck, gutters, and removed rust from my bluestone patio

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2016

08/04/2016

A crew of 3 arrived at my house to clean the gutters - a polite group of young men. They greeted me, got right to work, were efficient, rinsed away any splatters, did not leave a mess anywhere, and let me know when they were done. I was very impressed and I won't hesitate to use this company in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2016

06/28/2016

They are very professional. They did an excellent job and I was very happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They pressure washed the exterior of my home. I have them before to pressure wash my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2016

05/22/2016

Very Professional. Reasonably Priced. Went above and beyond and also cleaned the shed in the backyard. Will definitely use again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tru Clean did an excellent job of cleaning the house, gutters and windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2016

03/22/2016

Nick and Mike did an extraordinary job. We would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed home and gutters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2016

Power Washing, Softwashing, Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Concrete Cleaning, Deck Cleaning, Deck Refinishing, Rust Removal, Exterior Building Cleaning

Not Applicable