ADVANCED CARPET CLEANING LLC

Angie's List since December 2016

We are a family owned and operated business with over 15 years experience in the carpet and upholstery cleaning industry. Our owner Jeff is on every job site performing the cleaning, so you can relax knowing that he will use his years of knowledge and experience to clean your flooring and upholstery the best way possible. We take pride in being an Eco-Friendly cleaning company by using products that meet or exceed green product guidelines, and also are approved by the Carpet & Rug Institute. We use a state-of-the-art truck-mounted system which allows us to clean at very high temperatures (steam cleaning). Our new system also has a powerful vacuum system which allows us to have the fastest drying time in the industry. We clean the following: Carpet, Upholstery, Area Rugs, Tile & Grout Flooring...

Handy House Cleaning

12/03/2018

It's not always easy to find someone who is honest, works hard, and is sincerely nice. Well it was refreshing to find all those things in Jeff. He came highly recommended from various internet sources and I can see why. He was super responsive when I reached out to him and after a 2 email exchanges, everything was set. He showed up early and spent a good deal amount of time to make sure my carpet ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning in basement (700 sq ft)

05/04/2018

Jeff did a fantastic job. He was right on schedule and cleaned the carpet in mu home better then we expected. We asked him if he could look at our SUV and try to remove a stain in the carpet that has been there for years. He was able to get it out and the carpets look new. Friendly guy, pleasure to do business with. Highly recommend and will use again in the future

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet in my home and in my SUV

05/02/2018

Jeff is amazing! He was incredible responsive, did amazing work, and communicated every step of the way. I am a huge fan and will be using him on a regular basis!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rug and tile cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank you very much for taking the time to give me a such a great review. It was a pleasure meeting with you, and your dog!! I always enjoy hearing from my customers, especially when they feel I did amazing work cleaning their Area Rugs and Tile & Grout Flooring. I look forward to working with you again in the future.

10/02/2017

Hard working guy, thorugh. The more difficult small stains I needed to handle myself with spot cleaner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned the 2 upstairs bedrooms, hall and stairs.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank you very much for the great review. I always treat every job as if I was cleaning my own home. I do my best to remove all spots/stains. Glad you were happy with your cleaning and I look forward to working for you again in the near future.

07/23/2017

Jeff was on time and went right to work. He was done quickly and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved into new home. Wall to wall carpeting needed to be cleaned in 4 rooms, stairs, and hall....approx 13-400sqft.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank you very much for taking the time to give me a great review. I always enjoy hearing from my customer's that they felt I did a great job. I look forward to working for you again.

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, Tile & Grout Floor cleaning