Highland Park Medical Assoc

Angie's List since October 2008

To see if a provider is board certified, visit abms.org....

12/26/2016

Dr. Snepar is an excellent physician. He is very knowledgeable and caring. The office runs well too. In a emergency you might have to use another doctor, but they are all good. I've always been able to get a same-day appointment when I needed one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Richard Snepar is my primary care physician.

01/27/2015

I love them. Both my husband and I went there and we both loved them. The only dislike was that you had to go to a lab to get your bold drawn, not there. Not a big deal.  You did not wait long.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Highland Park Medical Assoc

CATEGORY family doctor

07/03/2014

They have good bedside manners. A couple of them have won awards like New Jersey Monthly Top Doctors. They take our insurance. The office environment and staff are very pleasant and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our primary is the Highland Park Medical Group. They are our family doctor. My wife last went there.

CATEGORY family doctor,internist

06/04/2014

Her staff is very nice. Sometimes it is hard to get an appointment but the office has 6 other doctors who are also excellent. She is good with young and old patients.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Ponnapalli has been my primary doctor for 12 years.

03/19/2014

There are about 6 doctors in there and I think they're all fantastic. My husband and my other daughters go there too. I think they pay attention to details. I think they're literally available, you never have to wait. I think they're very good. I just think in general, they're a perfect people. Very nice. Nice staff. Seems to know what they're doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Dr. Ira Gurland MD from Highland Park Surgical Assoc.

Internal Medicine