AMS Restorations/American Mold Solutions LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20150331

405 Dunhams Corner Rd

East Brunswick, NJ 08816

Our services include Mold Testing, Remediation and Water Extraction as well as Air Duct Cleaning and Sanitizing. We have more than thirty years experience in the building industry. We are capable of repairing any damage caused by mold, water, fire or the remediation itself. We have full compliment of licensed sub- contractors, Electric, Plumbing, Masons etc. Servicing all of New Jersey....

mold removal (47)water and smoke damage (16)air duct cleaning (4)woodworking (2)sewer cleaning (1)well and water pump (1)plumber (1)

07/03/2020

I called George for a quote ,and he came to give a quote the same day. George ,and his team did an excellent job remediating the mold in my basement. The workers were courteous, professional, and hard working. George said that they would begin on a Tuesday ,and be done by Friday ,and thats exactly how it went. In addition to remediating the mold, they removed the ceiling sheetrock in 3 rooms. The ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my basement remediated for mold

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2020

08/18/2018

Exactly as quoted. Basement is dry and ready to be repaired. The workers were friendly and professional. They always explained each part of the process and welcomed any questions on our part. I was most impressed with their offer to begin work almost immediately, compared to a competitor (we were quoted 1-3 days).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dry out basement and remove carpeting and part of a wall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2018

10/31/2017

So far wonderfully they have removed all mold (which had progressed through the ceiling and behind built in bookcases) and the treatment process is complete. They will now help us to refinish the basement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold removal and treatment in our basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2017

09/16/2017

George and his crew did work to remediate mold in my walk out basement. The job took four days. They left my house so neat and clean. George answers and returns all of your calls. He is truly a professional. I would highly recommend him and his crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation for my walk out basement and air duct cleaning.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2017

07/08/2017

We purchased a townhome in an area of the country where sump pumps for basements are a necessity. Because of failing gutters and moister up against the outer basement wall, a serious mold situation had developed behind the drywall in the finished basement. After replacing the gutters. We needed a skilled professional who could size up the situation and get to it asap. Before they started AMS was k...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mold remediation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2017

06/21/2017

If I disregard the fact the job was started and then he had to take some classes which delayed the resumption of project, it went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2017

02/13/2017

Great! George came in and took care of everything right away. I couldn't be happier with how the whole process went! George was very understanding and explained everything that would need to be done. He took a lot of stress off of me with the way he handled everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a bi-level home and had a water leak in the kitchen upstairs through to my family room downstairs. My cabinets had to be removed and mold was found behind them. I had laminate floors both up and downstairs which also had to be removed along with the ceiling and walls downstairs. Everything was taken care of very professionally and meticulously. My household items were carefully removed and kept safe during the process.

CATEGORY water damage restoration,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2017

02/05/2017

Excellent. George & team were great. - Excellent follow up - Very Professional - A team dedicated to quality work. George's employees were as impressive as the owner himself (highly unusual) - Knowledgeable - they know their business and their experience shows - Fair pricing (not the cheapest but you get what you pay for: very happy we went with AMS & George)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house mold remediation & duct cleaning - sheetrock removal - insulation removal - carpet & flooring removal - Hepa vacuumed and Hand Cleaned with Anti-Microbial

CATEGORY water damage restoration,air duct cleaning,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2017

09/13/2016

We had a laundry pump break that, combined with a crack in the concrete floor, had created mold in the finished basement. This situation was complicated by the fragile health of a family member who was suffering with an acute respiratory condition, a problem which could have become much worse if the mold was allowed to migrate upstairs. American Mold Solutions was contracted to handle the job base...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
floors and walls were tested for mold furniture was moved and covered with plastic carpet, trim and sheet rock was bagged and removed studs and walls were washed down with a mold solution sheet rock was replaced, taped and spackled, primed and painted trim was replaced and painted crack in concrete was filled water heater pipes repaired

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2016

10/16/2015

They are fantastic. They are courteous and confident. They were very professional. They answered all of our questions. The system that they had for cleaning was very organized.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They emptied out my cellar. They cleaned everything up and sprayed all the mold.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2015

Mold Inspections, Testing, & Remediation. Water Extraction & Restoration as well as Air Duct Cleaning and Sanitizing.