A-ACC-Q Rate Pest Control Inc

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since January 2006

Owner-operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Extra charge for after hour services may apply. License # 96307-a....

Protex Termite & Pest Control Inc

Protex is a small owner operated business,it is not a franchise of any sort. Personal attention to detail and service is our most important attribute. Normal business operations require us to use 2 trucks at any time to assure personal detail to all services that are offered. Our technicians attend multiple training seminars annually to keep up with all the new technology and most effective products that are available. Pricing can usually be given over the phone or free estimate provided when necessary. Mention Angie's List when contacting our office personal and receive a 10% discount on all new initial single service(not to be combined with any other offers). Visit our website @ www.protexpest.net for interesting information on all types of pests and links for kids to explore the insect world. Free estimates and referrals upon request.

Offers by Protex Termite & Pest Control Inc on Angie's List

09/01/2019

Since Walt was great to work with in the past (silverfish & a bee's nest, both in the attic, in a prior season), of course Walt was our first choice to get rid of some Carpenter Ants. Walt came quite quickly, and just as promised for a fair price, the ants were taken care of, with a guarantee we wouldn't see them again for the next 12 months. Thanks, Walt--we couldn't be happier!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpenter ant removal

08/19/2019

Easy to contact the firm and make arrangements for the appointment. Full disclosure was provided prior to the treatment. The contractor was pleasant, punctual, and informative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treatment for ants

07/28/2017

Walter showed up right on time. I pointed out the area I had been advised might have a carpenter ant issue. He examined the area on the outside of the house in the corresponding area in the basement and did not believe I had a problem. He advised me on how to know if I had a real problem and did not charge for the visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check for carpenter ant infestation.

06/19/2017

Walter rid my home of termites years ago and I have not had any since. I have worked with this firm for years and have always been very satisfied. Walter is a terrific guy and very knowledgeable about his craft. He is very responsive and has always been at our house at the day and time he said he was coming. I would not hesitate to recommend this firm.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This firm conducts an annual termite re-inspection at a very reasonable price.

02/12/2017

We thought we had a rodent problem in our attic, we called the service and they came very next day, and discovered we simply had a bird nest. The exterminator declined to accept payment. This indicates that these fellows do not take advantage of their customers. In an industry which is legendary for customer abuse, and price-gouging, you can trust A-ACC-Q Rate Pest Control.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Animal in Attic

Pest Control & Animal Removal