DAVE'S APPLIANCE REPAIR

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

103 PARK AVE

Dumont, NJ 07628

Owner and operator, Dave Cardozo, a native Bergen County resident, has been in business over 25 years, servicing ALL major brands of Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Gas/Electric Ranges and Refrigerators AND KITCHENAID MIXERS ...

appliance repair (325)small appliance repair (12)

03/22/2020

I would highly recommend Dave. He was professional & courteous and fixed it fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washing machine repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2020

02/26/2020

awesome. dave came twice, first to assess the problem, then to bring the repaired rack and to install it. he did his best to save us money on the repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair plastic clips/roller on dishwasher rack

12/18/2019

Dave was timely, professional, and fixed my dryer quickly. He is an A+!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2019

07/01/2019

The service was very good. The guy was so professional, thorough, polite and above all honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He serviced my electrolux clothes washer. He also did check my dryer while they were here and installed a missing screw in my dishwasher at no additional charge.The dryer hose became loose after he did the service but he came back and took care of it immediately the same day without any charge.

COST $132.93

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2019

03/24/2019

Dave responded to my call quickly and after speaking with him, he checked on some parts and called back telling me that one was no longer available and that the other - the computer- costs $600 - and that it may or may not fix the problem. I decided at that point that it would be better to buy a new fridge - but I appreciate his honesty and the time he took with me to help me make this decision - ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2019

02/28/2019

He was able to come very soon after I contacted him - same day. Was very professional and courteous. Replaced the drain pump. Job well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dave fixed my washing machine.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2019

02/19/2019

Great. Dave returned our call quickly and was over the next day. Fridge needed to be replaced, he measured ours for us and told us what we need to get (our fridge is in a tight space so the size had to be just right) Very kind, responsive, knows his stuff and we will call him in the future!! Not like those large appliance companies who make you wait a week for repair and charge you a ridiculous am...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
refrigerator repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2019

02/07/2019

Everything went fine, the issue was promptly resolved at a reasonable price. This is the second time I've used Dave. I will definitely use him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an issue with the ice maker in my refrigerator.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2019

02/01/2019

Dave checked everything that could go wrong with the dryer, including having to take it apart and check all connections. When he finished, he attempted to operate the appliance, and it worked. As much as neither of us could figure out what happened, my wife and I were just happy we did not need to buy a new appliance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our dryer would not function.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2019

10/30/2018

Great Service and most important Honest!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
washing Machine repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2018

APPLIANCE REPAIR, WASHERS, DRYERS, DISHWASHERS, RANGES, OVENS, REFRIGERATORS AND KITCHENAID MIXERS, ( SERVING NEW JERSEY ONLY)

SUB ZERO, , MEILEE , , BOSCH PRODUCTS,