United Waterproofing Corp

A260 REVIEWS

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since February 2010

15 Mount Pleasant Avenue

Dover, NJ 07801

United Waterproofing is a basement and foundation repair company based out of Dover-Rockaway NJ area that has been proudly serving homeowners for nearly 20 years! Our "hands on" experience, commitment and Gods grace has lead us to be the best and most reviewed waterproofing company in the state. Winner of the Angies List SSA from 2010 to 2018 with over 250 positive reviews. At United our mission is simple: to provide superior products and services to all our customers offering a 100% Lifetime Transferable Warranty. We do not use sub-contractors; you work with us the entire time! Financing options available and references available as well. We invite you to join the United Waterproofing family, we will not let you down!...

Basement Waterproofing (238)Wells and Pumps (98)Drain Pipe Installation (70)Foundation Repair (41)Concrete Pouring and Repair (28)Mold Testing and Remediation (24)Basement Remodeling (8)Drywall (4)General Remodeling (2)Gutters (2)Structural Engineering (1)Pressure Washing (1)

09/10/2019

A team of 5 arrived early in the morning and was able to complete the entire job in one day. They were professional, pleasant and did an outstanding job. I was very pleased with the experience and would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone. They will be the one I call if I need further work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stitching was on two vertical cracks on the casement wall and a french drain was installed along the entire wall.

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

08/27/2019

Very good, informative, and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
estimate

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2019

03/21/2019

Perfect job and quick to respond twice later.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have recommended this company to anyone with basement water. They convinced me to do all my walls since the water would route itself to other walls which did not seem effected at the time. It turned out a dry looking corner already had water in the walls which they drained. Today which is 7 years later, they replaced the back up battery I had for the first time. Gionvanni called to remind me I needed it since I had forgotten and he knew lots of rain was forecasted. The one time I saw a little water under my laundry tube, they sent someone to check the same day even though I said it was not urgent. It turned out to be my sink pipe leaking. United Waterproofing is one the the most responsive and professional firms I have had the pleasure to hire in years. Its so great when someone does a great job for a change. Its so great when someone does a really great job for a change.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2019

Dear Member, Thank you so much for taking the time to give United a review. It is our goal to provide our customers, excellent service. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and your friends. Should you need anything else, don't hesitate to give us a call!

03/03/2019

When Steve first came to my house I felt very comfortable with what he was telling me. I showed him an area in my basement that had a crack in the floor. I pointed out that the water was a little murky and had a sewage like smell to it. Steve stated that he has been in this business for a long time and that water and smell was 100% ground water. I told him I had a concern that it might be one of m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
French drains and sump pump

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

Dear Member, I’m sorry you feel that way about our company. However; I (Giovanni) take this review very personal since my integrity is in question. I am not in the business to take advantage of a customer or even worse rip them off. When I first walked into your basement I was very clear and consistent about the sewer problem and you were giving the option to hire a plumber to have the pipes check...

01/24/2019

The technician came within one hour of our phone call. He replaced one of the sump pumps and had a very innovative way to solve our problem, quoted a fair price and advised us that the work would be scheduled as soon as possible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had drains and two sump pumps installed in 2011 and have not had a problem since then. Our groundwater seeped into the basement where there is no drain and since we had such good service before, we decided to call United Waterproofing again.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2019

Dear Member, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide United with a great review. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service to our existing and new clients. Thank you for trusting United, with your project! Should you need anything in the future, give us a call!

11/30/2018

Had a good experience with United Waterproofing from initial contact to job completion. It started with Steve (sales) reviewing the job and outlining the solution needed to remediate my basement water issues. We scheduled the job for the following month. On the day of the job, Giovanni and his crew showed up on time and completed the work as expected. They installed the pressure relief system arou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed pressure relief system in basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2018

Dear Member, We appreciate you for taking time out of your day and give us a review. Our representatives strive to provide the customer the best possible solution depending on project. We are thankful, that you entrusted us with your project. Please don't hesitate to give us a call, should you have any questions or concerns.

11/09/2018

We had been happy with the service before and decided to call United again. They were very prompt in coming to give us an estimate and set a date for the work to be done. The man who came to assess was friendly and explained everything and came up with a solution to our problems with water in the basement that sounded great. When the date came and the workers started to drill, cement started to fa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproofing basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2018

Dear Member, Thank you for the positive and detailed review. Our goal is to always offer best solution to our customers. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our services, Thank you for trusting us, with you home!

10/18/2018

United Waterproofing did an excellent job installing a French drain and two sump pumps in my basement in the spring of 2018. Communication was very easy, and the team that came to my house was punctual, considerate, and left the area very clean. Except for a plumbing leak - unrelated to United Waterproofing's work, but which they came to inspect anyway within the hour! - my basement has been compl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to waterproof my entire basement as water was seeping through the walls whenever it was pouring.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2018

Dear Member, Thank you so much for the wonderful review; it is greatly appreciated! It was a pleasure being able to work with you in your home. Should you need anything else, don't hesitate to give us a call!

10/18/2018

They did a great job overall from determining the cause of the water seepage to waterproofing the basement and installing the sump pump along with the drainage system. They were very clean and thorough in their work and were able to fix other issues they identified while installing the sump pump drainage system. A few years later we had a different issue that was unrelated to the installation and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Sump Pump and Waterproof Basement

CATEGORY basement waterproofing, wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2014

Dear Member, Thank you so much for the great review; our goal at United is to help our customers find a solution. We are glad to have been able to assist you with your project, and are only a phone call away should you have any additional questions. Thank you for the opportunity!

09/24/2018

Five years ago, with a wet basement problem getting worse each year, we contacted United Waterproofing. They came in and after evaluating our problems, installed drains and sump pumps and sealed cracks. Since then, our basement has remained completely dry and we're thrilled, given how bad the situation was. We just had them come by to check if anything needed maintenance or replacement and everyth...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2018

Dear Member, Thank you so much for the great review! Our goal is to provide excellent customer service to our new and especially our existing customers! Should you need anything else, don't hesitate to give us a call!

Basement waterproofing. Crawl space waterproofing. Mold & mildew remediation. Outside drainage. Sump pump installations. Basement rip-out. I-Beams installation. Engineering reports. Foundation repair. Basement floor replacement. Wall cracks. Crawl space floors. Remove & Replace insullation.

Call for details