United Waterproofing Corp

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since February 2010

United Waterproofing is a basement and foundation repair company based out of Dover-Rockaway NJ area that has been proudly serving homeowners for nearly 20 years! Our "hands on" experience, commitment and God’s grace has lead us to be the best and most reviewed waterproofing company in the state. Winner of the Angie’s List SSA from 2010 to 2018 with over 250 positive reviews. At United our mission is simple: to provide superior products and services to all our customers offering a 100% Lifetime Transferable Warranty. We do not use sub-contractors; you work with us the entire time! Financing options available and references available as well. We invite you to join the United Waterproofing family, we will not let you down!...

Liska Brothers Landscaping & Preservation LLC

Liska Brothers Landscaping is a full Landscape and Hardscape Construction Service. With over 30 years experience, we offer a professional staff to accompany and unmatched expertise at Liska Brothers Landscaping. We also do full service Lawn Maintenance from home owners to Commercial Businesses. Our Hardscape design is like no other from Retaining walls to Patios and walkways and Ponds, we can make your Front and Back yard Landscape Dreams come true. As always, Liska Brothers always Guarantees their work 100%.

01/20/2021

Excellent job by the crew. Would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
partial interior french drain

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

09/21/2020

These guys are great! Steve came out to provide a quote which was very fair. He described the process and what I can expect afterwards - a dry basement. The crew came out as scheduled and worked cleanly, diligently, and exactly how Steve described: A trench was dug around the inside perimeter of the basement, filled with rock and a pipe w/holes in it to allow water to be captured, and holes drille...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
waterproof my basement

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,wells,mold removal

Dear Member. Thank you for the great review, it’s really nice to hear that you are happy with our performance. Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to waterproof your home.

09/10/2019

A team of 5 arrived early in the morning and was able to complete the entire job in one day. They were professional, pleasant and did an outstanding job. I was very pleased with the experience and would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone. They will be the one I call if I need further work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stitching was on two vertical cracks on the casement wall and a french drain was installed along the entire wall.

CATEGORY drain pipe

08/27/2019

Very good, informative, and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
estimate

CATEGORY pressure washing

03/21/2019

Perfect job and quick to respond twice later.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have recommended this company to anyone with basement water. They convinced me to do all my walls since the water would route itself to other walls which did not seem effected at the time. It turned out a dry looking corner already had water in the walls which they drained. Today which is 7 years later, they replaced the back up battery I had for the first time. Gionvanni called to remind me I needed it since I had forgotten and he knew lots of rain was forecasted. The one time I saw a little water under my laundry tube, they sent someone to check the same day even though I said it was not urgent. It turned out to be my sink pipe leaking. United Waterproofing is one the the most responsive and professional firms I have had the pleasure to hire in years. Its so great when someone does a great job for a change. Its so great when someone does a really great job for a change.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

Dear Member, Thank you so much for taking the time to give United a review. It is our goal to provide our customers, excellent service. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and your friends. Should you need anything else, don't hesitate to give us a call!

Basement waterproofing. Crawl space waterproofing. Mold & mildew remediation. Outside drainage. Sump pump installations. Basement rip-out. I-Beams installation. Engineering reports. Foundation repair. Basement floor replacement. Wall cracks. Crawl space floors. Remove & Replace insullation.

Call for details