Happy Home Services Inc

A161 REVIEWS

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since December 2009

82 North Sussex Street

Dover, NJ 07801

We started Happy Home Services in 1988. Our slogan is "A Clean House is a Happy Home" and the reason we thrive in this economy is that we strive for service excellence and once we clean your home you will not need to try another service. Whether you're looking for a one-time cleaning or a complete housekeeping solution, Happy Home Services can accommodate virtually any schedule. We offer weekly, bi-weekly, monthly cleaning regimens. We also offer weekend appointments for our clients' busiest schedules. Happy Home Services can also accommodate any budget. We understand that affordability is a concern, especially these days. Let us know what you're able to invest each month, and we'll customize a cleaning regimen that will keep your home fresh and clean without breaking the bank. We currently offer the following services: Regular service Deep-clean service Fill-in service (kitchen and bathrooms) Spring/seasonal cleaning Move-in/move-out cleaning Laundry and housekeeping services Fully Bonded & Insured, Independently Owned & Operated...

House Cleaning (159)Window Cleaning (10)Carpet Cleaning (7)Upholstery Cleaning (4)Pressure Washing (3)Deck Maintenance (2)Home Staging (2)Flooring Sales and Installation (1)

12/01/2017

Sonia and her crew were extremely professional and hardworking. They did an excellent job cleaning my house, and got to a lot of spots that haven't been cleaned in years, and my husband and I were very satisfied with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General house cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2017

09/01/2017

The supervisor was able to accommodate my request on short-notice and was excellent at communicating any small changes in schedule (i.e. she called when they were expecting to be 30 minutes late which I consider within the window of "expected" arrival time for any contractor.) Three ladies showed up and they were like cleaning angels! They did meticulous work on the refrigerator, stove, oven, and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called this company to do a whole-house cleanup for a relative's home that was going on the market soon. The house had been neglected for many years and bathrooms and kitchen especially needed heavy-duty cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2017

08/21/2017

What a great job these ladies did! I can't heap enough praise on the quality of their work. You get what you pay for and these ladies were well worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One time house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], WOW, thank you for the praise!! We work hard to ensure we are always doing the best job possible. Best, The Happy Home Team.

05/08/2017

Bi-weekly, Cleaning Service - very satisfied lovely ladies, good service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean bathrooms bedrooms, living space included kitchen clean hardwood floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2017

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you sooo much for the A!! We promise to continue to strive to do a great job every time. Best, The Happy Home Team

03/30/2017

Happy Home Services always does a fantastic job. They go above and beyond when cleaning and even change the sheets on the beds, if asked. It's great to come home to a fresh smelling clean house, after a long day at work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned my home, from top to bottom

COST $139.63

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], HUGE thanks for the great review and the A grade!! We truly appreciate you as a customer, and we look forward to continuing to clean your house. See you soon! Best, The Happy Home Team

03/28/2017

The team is fabulous! Very happy with their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning & ironing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2014

Dear [Removed Member name]! Thank you so much for the kind review and the A!!! We love having you as a customer, and we love cleaning your house. And look forward to continuing to clean it! Please remember, if you want us to make any adjustments to the way we clean, give us a call, 973.328.1323, we will do our best to accommodate your needs. Best, The Happy Home Team www.HappyHomeServices.com

03/27/2017

Happy Home Cleaners is a professional and reasonably priced company that provides excellent service and I feel comfortable having in my home. I like that we usually have the same cleaning crew, and they are kind, respectful, timely, and reasonably priced. I would recommend them to others looking for a reliable cleaning service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean upstairs and downstairs room of house, pays attention to window cleaning, will make beds/ change sheets, oven cleaning on request. We used to deep clean our home when we moved in.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2017

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review, and the A! I have spoken to the team about timing, and I expect the office to begin calling you whenever we are going to be late to your house. Please remember, if you want us to make any adjustments to the way we clean, give us a call, 973.328.1323, we will do our best to accommodate your needs. Best, The Happy Home Team www.HappyHomeServices....

03/26/2017

I couldn't give higher recommendations for this business and their teams! They are the hardest working company I've ever seen. The team that cleans my home has always done it to perfection and then adds extra touches that makes the experience a pleasure. The owners and staff are highly attentive and thoroughly invested in providing exemplary services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home cleaning for the past year.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2017

Dear Mrs. [Member Name Removed]! You made us blush!! Thank you soooo much for the wonderful and generous review. We love cleaning your house, and look forward to continuing to clean it. Please remember, if you want us to make any adjustments to the way we clean, give us a call, 973.328.1323, we will do our best to accommodate your needs. Best, The Happy Home Team www.HappyHomeServices.com

03/24/2017

I call them, we schedule the cleaning. Alejandra and Illeana are very helpful. Their team of 3 women cleaners usually come once a month on the same day at the same time. Occasionally the women who clean are late, but not by more than a 1/2 hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They clean my house once a month. Also they cleaned a house that we were putting on the market for sale. They did a great job. Very thorough cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review, and for the A! About timing, more often than not we arrive at our customer's houses at the scheduled time. But, some times, things beyond our control delay us, like traffic, or when a customer makes a last minute cleaning request. However, I have asked the team to ensure that we call you if we are ever going to be late to your house. Please remem...

03/21/2017

They are punctual, efficient and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home cleaning service - bathrooms, kitchens, floors, dust and vacuum.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2017

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to write the review, and for the A! It means a lot to us to know we are doing well. Please remember, if you want us to make any adjustments to the way we clean, give us a call, 973.328.1323, we will do our best to accommodate your needs. Best, The Happy Home Team www.HappyHomeServices.com

Complete Home Cleaning, Spring Cleaning, Staging, Move In & Move Out Cleaning, One Time Cleaning, Rug Shampoo, Upholstery Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Deck Cleaning & Sealing, Post-Construction Clean Up, Power Washing

We don't do laundry.