El toro landscaping & tree services

A 22 Reviews

Founded 2017 •

Awards & Badges

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

304 Richards Ave

Dover, NJ 07801

We are a small owner operated Landscaping and tree services company.Services provided are Spring and Fall clean up.Lawn maintenance.plant shrubs or flowers.Tree trimming or pruning leveling. We also offer tree removal....

tree service (14)lawn & landscaping (7)deck cleaning (4)lawn care (4)stone and gravel (1)rototilling (1)

11/13/2020

My neighbor and I both had diseased trees to cut down. The trees had to be climbed due to limited access. I contacted David through Angie's List on Wednesday and made an appointment for an estimate on Thursday. He showed up on time and quoted us a fair price. On Friday he showed up with his crew 15 minutes early and by 2:00 both trees were gone the yards cleaned and the job done to both our satisf...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trees cut down

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2020

09/12/2020

Would not honor the 5% coupon told me it was expired coupon is still being offered weeks after estimate

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

CATEGORY deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2020

07/14/2020

ElToro did a fabulous job of cutting down a huge old tree, and trimming the rest of the dead branches and dead small trees in my large yard. He came to give an estimate the day after I called, and was the only one who showed up promptly and was responsive. Their work was neat and professional. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
trees cut down and trimmed

CATEGORY deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

06/28/2020

I cannot say enough good about David and his small crew of 2 other energetic men! He called immediately after I requested the quote, came by within the hour. He gave me a highly reasonable quote of $1100 for this work and offered (and did) cut down to flat a tree stump that had been cut down to about 4 feet. They cleaned up after themselves and did this entire job within 4 hours yesterday morning....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The removal of 2 large trees, cut down a small dead tree, cut back neighbor's tree that extended to my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2020

Thank you for the review highly appreciate it. Thanks David

06/01/2020

They called to let me know they were running a little late, which was professional of them. When they arrived they didn't waste any time. They unloaded all their equipment and started climbing up the trees. Some of the neighbors came out to watch and even asked them to trim some of there trees after. They were quick and did really good cleaning the yard of wood chips, leaves and sticks. I would de...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had one tree removed and two other trees trimmed

CATEGORY tree service,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2020

Thank you for the review. Let me know if any other work is needed. David

04/19/2020

Excellent. The team was professional and extremely neat. Did not cut any corners and worked non-stop for 2 full days until the job was perfect. Would hire again and highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bush removal, planting and mulch

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2020

Photo for El toro landscaping & tree services - 304 Richards Ave, Dover, NJ - 38508244

Thank you for the review much appreciated

04/13/2020

I used El Toro to remove three trees on my property. One was a 40 inch tree that was about 120 feet high. The other two were both about 60-80 feet high and were about 25 inches in diameter. All three were large trees. They are masterful at what they do; my kids enjoyed watching them work and my wife is much happier to not have to worry about the trees leaning towards our house. They were very frie...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2020

04/13/2020

I had a rocky from yard that was very uneven. El Toro came out with the proper equipment and they leveled by yard, moved some large rocks off of the yard, and laid top soil to make the yard much more useable for my kids. They were prompt, courteous, and did great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regrading of Property

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

04/13/2020

I had a very large tree fall on my house in December. I called El Toro and they were able tog et a crane on site same day and remove the tree from my house and garage in a snow storm. I was super impressed by how quickly he was able to get his team in to do the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2019

Photo for El toro landscaping & tree services - 304 Richards Ave, Dover, NJ - 38494890

04/09/2020

David gave great prices and did an excellent job. A shout out to his crew which worked very hard. He seeded along new fence- line which was aprrox 300 feet long. He also installed 17 yards of mulch. It took 2 days and the areas looked beautiful. I intend to set up so more work in theFall

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
seeding of lawn from installation of new fencing & mulching

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review.Greatly appreciate it,talk to you soon.

Our services are Trim bushes/hedges or remove.grass maintenance,replant new grass,add or remove mulch.plant shrubs or flowers.Tree stump removals.add dirt or level.

Check, Visa, MasterCard