Amazing Tree Services llc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20150330

PO Box 307

Dover, NJ 07802

Amazing Tree Services is a full service tree company in NJ providing fully guaranteed and insured tree services throughout NJ. We specialize in areas including Passaic County, Morris County, and Essex County, NJ. At Amazing Tree Services, we are dedicated to providing our customers with quality tree services in NJ that are both efficient and affordable. Family owned & operated business that cares about you. Employees thoroughly trained and owner is present an all the job to insure that the job gets done the way as it suppose to be. Licensed & fully insured. We do have workers compensation....

tree service (80)landscaping (3)mulch delivering (2)snow removal (2)firewood company (2)

05/08/2019

Amazing Tree Services, owner Mauricio and his entire crew are exceptional at what they do, very professional, knowledgeable, get the job done fast, clean up and have your property looking cleaner than when they started, and the most important thing great prices, he will most likely beat anyone's price in the business. Just a pleasure to do business with, I have already had 3 trees removed and will...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2019

04/01/2018

Winter nor'easters brought down two trees on my house -- the second a massive pin oak that damaged the roof. Mauricio Fallas of Amazing Tree Services came back -- with a crane and crew -- two weeks in a row to remove the trees. He worked quickly in order to permit an insurance inspection and roof replacement. Mauricio is an experienced pro and a nice guy, too. He's got my tree work for life -- alt...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of two trees that fell on my house

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2018

Photo for Amazing Tree Services llc - PO Box 307, Dover, NJ - 36946214

02/05/2018

It went very well. Very hard workers. No complaints

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove 6 trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2018

09/13/2017

Excellent, couldn't have been better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cut down 2 huge trees.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2017

09/11/2017

We had a tree come down in a storm a couple of years back, I'ma be honest it's been a little while. That was 2 or 3 years ago. They did a phenomenal job. They cleaned up, almost cleaned up too well. We wanted them to leave more granite for the fireplace and stuff like that I had to tell them "Wait, don't shred them all" but they were very kind about setting things aside, dusting main pieces of woo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided tree removal services.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2014

06/22/2017

My husband called and left a message and no one called back. My husband called again and scheduled them to come out. We waited and no one showed up and no one called to cancel. We're very disappointed as we had high hopes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2017

05/09/2017

They surprisingly had it all completed within the hour! Their handling of the logistics of having to work on one way, narrow, residential streets was quite impressive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed three trees removed from our property.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2017

04/26/2017

I sent a message three days ago. No response whatsoever.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Absolutely nothing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2017

04/22/2017

Excellent. Great job. Will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large pine tree removal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2017

12/29/2016

I ended up using someone else. They were prompt in coming by with the quote. I did not use them for the actual work. I was able to get a better price with somebody else. They were great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Amazing Tree Services gave me a quote.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2016

Professional tree service. Storm damage. Tree removal. Stump grinding. Tree topping. Lot clearing. Mulching commercial snow plowing. Lawn maintenance.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check