PRO plans PROposals & Bids

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since October 2013

For Small & Start-Up Businesses employing 15 or less individuals. “Fully Completed” Professional Business Plans" Custom-prepared for your individual business Ready to send off. “Fully Completed” Professional Proposals & Bids" To provide service or other work. For Grants and other Funding For Government Contracts Custom-prepared for your individual business Ready to send off....

N/A
OneWay PowerWash

OneWay PowerWash has several years of dedicated experience in the Home Pressure Washing Industry. We are locally owned and operated out of Bridgeton NJ. It’s our mission to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers and it is our goal to build a relationship that will last a lifetime. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right.Call or click to schedule a estimate today!

10/09/2013

I needed a proposal so that I could organize a day care. The state told me that I had to submit a funding proposal with all the necessary details in order to get the funding. PROplans and Proposals prepared a really good and professional proposal for me. All I had to do is fill out a questionnaire and list to provide them with the information on what I was doing and they did a great job. By the ti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prepared a funding Proposal

CATEGORY contractors,carpet cleaners,decks,concrete driveway,pest control,fencing,handyman service,hardwood floor repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,house cleaning,landscaper,lawn service,playground equipment,window cleaning,pressure washing,resume services,woodworking,dock building,dumpster service,house painters,interior painters,sewer cleaning,floor cleaning

10/07/2013

They were professional, courteous, and did a great job. As soon as I got it, I was ready to send it off.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prepared a fantastic Business Proposal

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,decks,handyman service,house cleaning,landscaper,lawn service,office equipment repair,window cleaning,buying services,pressure washing,resume services,woodworking,dumpster service,house painters,interior painters,sewer cleaning,outdoor lighting

Our company is focused on providing professional services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. Our Drafting Specialist has over 15 years experience preparing professional documents including business plans, proposals, financial statements, and marketing strategies and advertisements.

ask for details.