N D SECURITY CO

A43 REVIEWS

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since June 2010

134 E SHORE RD

Denville, NJ 07834

We are family owned and operated by father and son, Steve and Nick DeSalvo. With over 48 years of service, we've become one of New Jersey's most trusted locksmiths, providing reliable and fast service to all our customers. Give us a call and receive help from residential, commercial, and industrial locksmiths. We are both bonded and registered with the FBI and hold an individual license with the State of New Jersey. When given a quote on the phone it is the price you are quoted, no surprises! We take great pride in our workmanship and look forward to doing business with you. Please call us today to schedule your appointment: (973) 625-5602...

locksmith (43)door installation (8)

12/07/2018

Fantastic! Quick turnaround time (next day) and the locksmith came on time and changed the lock

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New lock on front door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2018

07/01/2018

Repair was done promptly and professionally. I would definitely use this company again and recommend them to friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired Schlage handleset that had jammed

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2018

05/16/2018

Nick is a great guy. The power went out, me and my wife had no access to our house as we use the garage for entry. Since the power was out the garage will not open of course. I found Nick through Angie’s List and decided to contact him since of his many positive reviews. I called Nick when he open at 8 AM and he was at my house at 8:15 to help. He changed his schedule to address my situation. What...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The power went out and had no access to my house since we didn’t have a key as we used the garage for entry.

02/26/2018

I filled out the email form on Sunday. Monday morning Steve, the owner, called. Set up an appointment at 10am Monday. Arrived as promised. Friendly, courteous, professional service. Job was finished on Monday and everything went as expected. No surprises. I would highly recommend calling ND Security. I can’t imgine them disappointing a customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
4 Doorknobs/locks, one deadbolt replaced and one deadbolt installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2018

02/12/2018

Excellent work, very friendly, would definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changing locks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2018

11/03/2017

The work went extremely well. Steve and Chris were prompt, professional, courteous, reliable, and did an outstanding job boring a hole (because the prior hole) didn't fit the new knob. They came within less than an hour after the initial call was placed, assessed the situation, and installed the new knob.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted to get a door knob replaced for a new home I purchased.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2017

08/26/2017

Nick showed up on time. The guy has been doing this for more than 30 years! He's very professional, courteous, fast, and did an excellent job. The price was be very reasonable, exactly as the quote I was provided over the phone. I will definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I moved in to a new house and wanted to rekey 3 locks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2017

06/28/2017

Great! They provided a clear estimate over the phone before coming out. Arrived on time. Worked quickly and efficiently. Cleaned up afterwards, so there was no mess for us to take care of once they left. Very fair price, super affordable. We had initially spoke with another company (not Angie's list recommended) who had quoted us over 2x the price given by ND Security, needless to say, we consulte...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had one deadbolt replaced, another one installed, and two handles replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2017

11/10/2016

Steve was courteous, professional, honest and efficient. He modified the clearance on one of the deadbolts because it wasn't sitting flush with the frame and went above and beyond the needs of the initial service call. The services were done on a very reasonable basis and he worked quickly and efficiently. The stated quote matched the services rendered and we will recommend his company to all of o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-key doors and cut keys

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2016

08/23/2016

Steve replaced my knob set, re-keyed the knobs, and did some repair on the door frame. The service was very prompt and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This morning we could not get our door open and it turned out the latch had broken inside the strike plate. I called N D Security and they were able to come out right away.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2016

Full Service Locksmith and Commercial Door repair Residential, Commercial and Industrial. Single or whole house rekeying of locks. High security deadbolts installed. Door and hardware repairs/replacements/installations. ADA handicapped door openers and closers. Broken locks fixed. Electronic locks and security. Residential lockouts (we won't drill through your lock). Keys made. Push button entry locks. Decorative hardware. Panic bars. Restricted master key systems.

Alarm Systems