Janet's Cleaning Service

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since July 2009

08:00 - 15:00

9 Edgebrook Pl

Cranford, NJ, 07016

4 Employees. Family owned. No subs. Cost determined by the job, cost for estimate may apply depending on the distance and tools. No service fees apply. May contact via e-mail or phone. References available....

House Cleaning (257)Hair Removal (2)Child Care - Family/In Provider Home (1)

11/05/2019

Janet and her crew were very efficient and thorough. Janet comes out to do an estimate prior to job. The day of job there were about 3-4 cleaners and the place looked great when they were done. I have a black sink, which had terrible water stains that I was unable to completely clean, they managed to get it polished up like never before.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep clean of 900 sqft condo (2 bedrooms, 1 bath)

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2019

10/04/2019

Janet’s Team went above and beyond what I expected! First the responsiveness and ease of setting up the cleaning was great. We set a budget and what we needed done. They worked for about 2.5 hours and the price was very reasonable for the deep cleaning needed. I didn’t know our kitchen sink could shine like that!! All in all a great experience, and if we need another cleaning, we will definitely b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a pretty deep clean of our Kitchen and Bathroom. As well as dusting and cleaning of all floors.

09/17/2019

Janet and her team were great. Very happy with the service they provided and will continue to use them moving forward. Relieved to find someone who knows what needs to be done without me telling them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning in basement and general house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2019

Thank you for your feedback in reference to the service you received. It was a pleasure to make difference. We look forward to continuing serving you. Thank, Janet

07/11/2019

Need cleaning the same week. Janet made sure she saw the house and gave a very fair quote. Her team was extremely thorough and made sure our house was spotless and ready for the next tenant. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move Out cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

On behalf of my team and myself I would like to thank you for your feedback and comments about your experience with our service. It was a pleasure to work with you. Please feel free to contact us for near future. Janet

06/28/2019

So far I like Janet and I would recommend her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She didn't do the job yet because I wasn't ready.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2019

06/11/2019

They did a great job cleaning the whole house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning of my house

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

Thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure to make the difference. We will continue doing our best because we care. Janet and team😐.

06/09/2019

Janet and her team were absolutely wonderful. Their service exceeded my expectations and I couldn't be any happier with the result. Right from the gate, I could tell she is a professional with years of experience. Our initial phone call was pleasant and she asked important questions to assess the job. The consultation was thorough and she was very accomodating to my needs. Working with her is a br...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning- Deep Clean

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We love what we do. And words like yours it inspires us to make it better. Thank you.

01/28/2019

Janet and her staff came to my home this week and did an outstanding job! They were thorough and cleaned every corner of my home. I cannot stop talking about the amazing job they did. I have always had a cleaning service, but Janet has surpassed them all. I am so happy I found Janet’s Cleaning Service and would highly recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2019

01/25/2019

The initial deep cleaning was something we have never imagined. We never knew our home was filled with dirt and grime. We've normally kept our home fairly cleaned and organized. We were wrong of course. Janet and her crew took their time in making sure every nook and cranny was scrubbed, washed, wiped, and thoroughly cleaned! After about 6 to 7 hours, we were amazed! Now, a bi-weekly maintenance i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First initial deep cleaning . afterwards regular maintenance on a bi-weekly basis.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2019

Thank you for recognizing our efforts to make difference. Seeing our clients satisfied is the most rewarding for us. We will continue doing our best on going forward service. Thank you, Janet

11/27/2018

Janet came to our home and did a site evaluation. She took notes and asked pertinent questions. She then emailed me a quote for the initial cleaning and the bi-weekly cleaning. She and her staff were prompt and very thorough. My Wife & I are very happy with the service and we will continue to use Janet's Cleaning!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initial Heavy Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2018