Freedom Home Inspections

A51 REVIEWS

• Angie's List since September 2016

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

148 Mohawk Drive

Cranford, NJ 07016

We do Home Inspections for Real Estate transactions anywhere in New Jersey. Inspections of condos, townhomes, single family homes and multiple family homes. We also conduct termite inspections and radon testing. All three inspections can be bundled for one low price. We provide our customers with detailed reports containing a lot of photos so they can see the actual issue. We also offer pre-listing walk-throughs and final walk throughs. If you are listing your home have us come through it to see what another inspector might find. Call us today to schedule your inspection. I have done hundreds of home inspections and I am very passionate about my work. I go above and beyond what is required. For example, It is only mandatory to check a "representative number" of outlets, windows etc. I check every electrical outlet and every window, etc. that I can get my hands on. I don't take shortcuts with my inspections or my reports. You will receive a report that is very detailed and filled with lots of photos for your records. My clients and their attorneys rave about my work. During your inspection, I happily walk you through all the important features of your new home. I am also very knowledgeable in the construction and house building process in regards to framing,electric, plumbing and heating. I have built two of my personal homes as well as many smaller projects over the past 20 years. This technical experience allows me to notice important details, others may miss, that could affect your buying process. I am very proud of my work and stand behind it 100%. Please read my reviews on Angie's list and know that my past customers would say the same....

home inspection (50)radon testing (25)

03/27/2020

Mark was professional and responsive and. answered all our questions. He left no stone unturned and documented every detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2020

02/11/2020

Excellent, professional, service performed on my townhouse.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection of Townhouse

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2020

01/07/2020

Mark was a professional. Great person to talk to and is an SME for household inspection. Hire him on the days of your need of his services before someone else does. Good Luck & God Bless! Thanks Rubayat

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

CATEGORY radon testing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2020

12/14/2019

Mark did a phenomenal job with our home inspection and was even more thorough than I had expected. The report was very intuitive with lots of pictures and descriptions of everything uncovered. Mark also took the time to explain everything he found and their solutions. I have no hesitations reccomending him to all our family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2019

12/10/2019

Mark did a very detailed job of the home. He was very helpful in explaining the items he felt required immediate attention and other things he felt could possible cause issues down the line. I would use him again for any future inspections.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection of home

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2019

10/25/2019

He was very efficient , and very detailed . Would definitely recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

10/02/2019

Mark was readily available to meet up with us and perform an inspection and radon testing on potential first home at an affordable cost. As first time homeowners, Mark graciously prepared us that there are always issues with a home that are found during inspection, but not to worry and was there to explain everything to us along the way— before, during, and after his thorough inspection.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection and radon reading on potential new home

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

09/03/2019

Mark showed up early, was very thorough, explained everything to me, was open and honest about the things he saw. The report was very detailed with lots of photos. I will definitely use him again and refer him to anyone who’s looking to do home inspections. I would highly recommend, you won’t regret it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection and radon test

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2019

08/10/2019

Freedom Home Inspections met and exceeded all of my expectations. The inspection was thorough. Pointing out minor things that could have very well been over looked by many. Mr. Bessor, once finished with the inspection, took time to walk me through the house and point out and explaining all of his findings. He was knowledgeable on all topics pertaining to the inspection process. A few hours after ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection for the purchase of the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2019

08/06/2019

Mark was very punctual to the appointment & he went up to the roof, basement, crawling space, yard and of course the rest of the house. He was very detailed in his explanations of the inspection. I highly recommend him and would not think twice to have him inspect another house either for myself, friends or relatives.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2019