American Platinum Remodeling

• Trade License Expiration
  • 03/31/2021

415 Lexington Avenue

Cranford, NJ 07016

Proud winner of the Super Service Award for the last 5 years.The company was also featured on HGTV "Rescue My Renovation" in 2015. American Platinum Remodeling LLC- is one of Union County, NJ's finest contractors. We will construct your project with quality products and integrity, paying close attention to your budget and schedule. We take the home owner's vision and turn it into reality. We provide excellent services for all your remodeling needs:: additions, add a levels, dormers, kitchens, baths, basement renovations, porches and decks, exterior and interior construction, siding, roofing and windows, and more. Call our General Contractor today for a free estimate on one of your projects. We are happy to help you turn your home into a showplace. We are a very unique company and specialize in beating license contractors quotes. We also do not sub contract without notifying our clients and always have a business owner on site. We are in business to truly help our clients. Additional Service Areas: Portions of Bergen, Hudson, Middlesex, Morris, Passaic & Somerset Counties. Award wining....

home remodeling (102)home remodeling (65)tile installation (39)woodworking (32)door (30)plumbing (30)flooring (29)electrical (27)interior painting (26)drywall repair (26)lighting (22)countertop installation (21)

06/21/2020

Greg and his guys came in and demoed my kitchen in 1 day. They kept everything very clean. They were super respectful and everything came out better than I imagined. Love my new granite center island. Highly recommend them for any home remodeling!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodeled

CATEGORY home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2020

11/07/2019

We are very pleased with final result. All subcontractors used were professional. We did not anticipate how long it would take but realize it was difficult to coordinate subcontractors. We love our new kitchen and open space. We can all work together now and enjoy our guests when they visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Opened kitchen and dining and living room to open concept

CATEGORY electrician,hardwood floor repair,lighting,plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

05/15/2019

Always on time, Greg the owner made sure to come by check on his staff. His brother Anthony does amazing work along with Marcelo. I was blown away at the efficiency and craftsmanship they showed. Best in the business!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had NJ Homebuilder originally do my floors in my home, after coming home from vacation to the new floors warped and scratched, 25 holes throughout my home from ignorance of his staff. I fired them and higher American Platinum and Greg and his staff were amazing. Re did the entire floors by ripping out the new warped wood, replacing it and refinishing it, along with repainting my entire house, redoing shadow boxes and base molding that was damaged, also replaced 22 windows, all electrical outlets were replaced as refaced. They were never once late, always respectful of my time, worked nonstop until the job was completed, and by far the most friendliest group of guys I’ve ever had in my home to do work. These guys are the ONLY ones I will ever use moving forward!

CATEGORY contractors,closet systems,decks,drywall,electrician,picture framing,hardwood floor repair,lighting,remodeling,windows,home builders,woodworking,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2019

05/14/2019

American Platinum Remodeling built my family a home from ground up. Greg (the owner) handled the entire project and made our dreams a reality. There were a few delays during the project but Greg always handled everything. I can’t thank his team enough for the work they did at our new home. I highly recommend this company to all family and friends. A++ company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a new home

CATEGORY custom cabinets,contractors,ceramic tile,countertops,decks,concrete driveway,drywall,electrician,flooring,picture framing,hardwood floor repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,interior designers,lighting,masonry,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,siding,windows,home builders,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors,asphalt driveway,sunrooms,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2019

10/20/2018

I had to install a 15 foot 400 lb beam in one of my ceilings where I took down a wall. I called 5 different local construction companies to see if i could get some help, Only one even responded to my calls and emails, and that was Greg at American Platinum Remodeling. Greg and Anthony and Marcel showed up 2 days later as promised and completed the job quickly and easily. They were knowledgeable an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install beam in ceiling after wall removal

CATEGORY contractors,picture framing,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2018

Photo for American Platinum Remodeling - 415 Lexington Avenue, Cranford, NJ - 37488374

10/19/2018

Great team willing to go above and beyond the norm. Greg and his team converted my garage to an exercise room and I'm incredibly happy with the quality and end result. They were informative and responsive throughout the entire process from start to finish. I recommend using Greg for any of your remodeling needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Converted garage to exercise room

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,flooring,insulation,interior designers,lighting,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2018

10/10/2018

Thank You for Seeing Our Vision Going through the process of picking a contractor for a major home renovation was exhausting. My husband and I struggled to find the right fit. We knew after the second meeting with Greg Donofrio, owner of American Platinum Remodeling, that he was the right choice. I recall a conversation when he said, “You need to trust me and the process.” Well, Mr. Donofrio, we t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home remodel and addition

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2018

Photo for American Platinum Remodeling - 415 Lexington Avenue, Cranford, NJ - 37468764

10/08/2018

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodel and addition

CATEGORY ceramic tile,closet systems,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2018

Photo for American Platinum Remodeling - 415 Lexington Avenue, Cranford, NJ - 37463964

09/26/2018

My husband and I couldnt say anything but great things about Greg and his team. My husband is a combat Veteran and I am a stay at home mom of 3 kids and 1 being a special needs child. This is our first home and when we moved in it was like problem after problem kept happening. Our basement flooded, our front stairs crumbled and collapsed and our windows were rotted through. The VA didn't protect u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New bathroom

CATEGORY remodeling,home builders,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2018

07/04/2018

Greg and Anthony from American Platinum Remodeling are reliable and hard working brothers. They will complete your job at a fair price and will treat you with respect and professionalism. I highly recommend their services if you are remodeling any homes in New Jersey. A+ Service!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Remodelling

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2018

New construction, additions, roofing, siding, complete rehabs, bathrooms, kitchens, & basements renovations.