H2O Landscaping

Angie's List since December 2009

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

05/16/2014

They are reliable and thorough.  I have been using them for six years and will continue to do so. If I have an event coming up, the will rearrange their schedule to accommidate me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
H2O Landscaping mow my lawn every week.

CATEGORY lawn service

09/06/2011

They do a professional job on my lawn each week. They show up on the scheduled day and always do a professional job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
H2O cuts my lawn on a weekly basis and have done so for the last two years. They are punctual,and do a great job for a very reasonable price. They also did my leaves in the fall. I recommend them highly

CATEGORY lawn service

12/10/2009

We love them. They come once a week to do trimming and mowing. They are fabulous. They are very good about keeping track of what the weather is doing and adjust accordingly. I don't feel like I am wasting my money. They are fantastic. Every time I call, I have been able to speak with someone. If it rains on their scheduled date, they will come when it stops instead of waiting for a whole week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use H2O Landscaping for yard work. On their last visit they did the entire trimming and mowing. They also blew all the leaves off my yard. They did a cleanup for the season. I have a pretty big yard.

CATEGORY lawn service, leaf removal