AAA Home Inspections

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since October 2011

Senior Home Inspector, Mold Testing & Remediation NEW JERSEY HOME INSPECTOR LICENSE #24GI00110300 (IAC2) Mold Testing Certified and (CMR) Certified Mold Remediator I would like to take a minute of your time to introduce my full-service Home Inspection Business to you. My name is Stephen Appolonia and I am the Owner/Chief Inspector of AAA Home Inspections in Colts Neck, New Jersey. My business education began at Seton Hall University, afterward continuing on to property development and ownership of residential and commercial buildings since 1985. I received my New Jersey Home Inspection training through the Inspection 21 Home Inspection Institute, a state- certified facility. I am continually adding certifications to my inspection education. Furthermore, I am a member of the Colts Neck Business Association (CNBA), which enables me to help members of my community. I am also a Certified member of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors My services are supported by expertise in general contracting, including renovation of older properties, with a focus on heating and air conditioning, plumbing, landscaping, and appliances. Most importantly, my attention to detail enables me to provide the best home inspection possible to help you protect such a valuable asset--YOUR HOME. I will do my best to protect you from major defects as well as help you understand the implications of my findings. My primary area consists of Monmouth, Ocean, and Middlesex counties. However, I am also available to cover any area in New Jersey. I provide a full-service inspection covering structural, radon, wood-destroying insects and mold. You will find my services are second to none, leaving you, the home owner, completely satisfied. My reports are completed in an easy-to-read, computer-generated format, using the latest software technology available. Along with the reports, you will receive a copy of the documented pictures. I would appreciate the opportunity to personally serve you. Sincerely, Stephen Appolonia 201-709-1940 AAAinspectNJ@aol.com...

Castlton Environmental Contractors

Castlton works closely with Realtors, Attorneys, Insurance Companies, and fuel oil suppliers. Castlton has an A+ rating with the Better Business Burea. The owner has been in the environmental business for years, and continues to educate himself, as well as team. All team members are osha trained, CPR, confined space, FEMA and flag personal. Castlton Environmental Contactors LLC is licensed to remove or abandon your Underground Storage Tanks (UST) in New York and New Jersey. All castlton personal are trained in remedial services and vacuum truck services . 24/7, Castlton Environmental Contractors trained and dedicated staff is prepared to mobilize its fleet of spill response vehicles and equipment to your site. Castlton responds to all hazardous and non hazardous materials. Castlton will respond to all surface water spills, roadways, hydraulic fluid, petroleum , and chemical spills. We are a full service environmental company.

09/18/2019

WENT WELL. THE TEAM WAS VERY COMPETENT AND PROVIDED A VERY THOROUGH REPORT INCLUDING PICTURES OF ALL AREAS OF CONCERN.MY PRICE ALSO INCLUDED TERMITE AND RADON INSPECTION.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HOME INSPECTION

09/14/2019

Very good. Will be hiring for whole house inspection!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Structural Inspection

CATEGORY home inspection

[Member Name Removed], hope all is well and everything is working out with the home. Best of luck! Thank you for your review.

08/06/2019

Very well. They were timely, did a great job. I was very happy with the work done. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had to get rid of mold. They explained what needed to be done, gave me a price and did what they said they would do. They were very easy to work with and accommodated me with work.

CATEGORY home inspection,mold removal

11/29/2018

I thought Steve was very nice and very professional UNTIL he informed me that there would be a $200+ charge for his visit to my home IF I decided NOT to move forward with mold testing with him. This was never mentioned or discussed on the phone before his visit. It should have been. Never was a "consultation fee" or a "visit/service" mentioned at any time. So obviously I moved forward with the mol...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold Testing

CATEGORY home inspection,mold removal

08/16/2018

Steve is a PRO. He inspected the whole house and pointed out all areas that require attention. His final report was beyond my expectation with great details and pictures. If you need your home inspected, go with Steve. HIGHLY Recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

CATEGORY home inspection

[Member Name Removed], thank you for allowing me to inspect your home and thanks for the review. Best of luck with your new home. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Complete Home Inspection- Structural, Radon, Mold Testing & Remediation, Pool & Septic Inspections. Termites & other wood destroying insects. Pre-listing inspections, Yearly inspections. Construction management.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check