High Tech Roofing

• Trade License Expiration
  • 03/31/2021

114 Ridge Rd

Colonia, NJ 07067

We have been in business for over 32 years by keeping a couple key things in mind: Integrity, Trust, Honesty and Pride. We are a small, honest, privately owned company that offers a fair price and every job will be done to the best of our ability. Please call versus message or email - you will get a better response. We strive for perfection in our work so that our customers are completely satisfied with the finished product, and proud to be our customers. We do not subcontract out our work! We have a highly trained staff that is second to none. Please call us today to schedule your appointment - (732) 396-1562...

roofing (147)gutter installation (21)siding (12)skylight installation (7)window (6)gutter cleaning (6)home remodeling (4)hauling (3)general contracting (3)chimney repair (1)

12/04/2020

Hi Tech did a great job. Not only did they replace my roof but also replaced a fiberboard chimney I was having problems with for years. Gary's guys did a meticulous clean up job. Would recommend them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2020

10/21/2020

Very well. They were clean, hard working and did exactly what we agreed upon. Had a few timing glitches because of weather which no one could control, but they kept me informed and it worked out very well. They were considerate of the weather and the timing which i appreciated. For example, when they needed one more day to complete the job, because of the weather forecast, they kept the one sectio...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement with gutters and liters; removal of 2 roofs

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2020

10/12/2020

They are very professional, on time, clean, hardworking and attentive on my needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They redid my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2020

08/07/2020

Everything went great! Really nice guys. Daily clean up was on point which was very impressive. Have recommended them to neighbors and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

07/07/2020

Gary and his crew at High Tech were great. They were responsive and worked really full days to get a full roof removal, replacement of sheathing, re-roofing and new gutters done in 4 days. They worked hard, worked clean, and the work looks great and is performing terrifically. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an honest contractor and an honest business man.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing & new gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

06/18/2020

We are extremely satisfied with High Tech Roofing's services. The workers were willing to come during the Covid-19 lockdown while maintaining social distancing policies. They kept the working area clean and cleared away any leftover garbage after they were finished. They provided skillful workmanship while providing proactive communication to us while they worked after each day. After they were fi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing,chimney repair

06/06/2020

Gary and his crew took great care and were meticulous in their craftsmanship. Gary was straight forward with terms, costs and addressed all questions raised with professionalism. I would highly recommend High Tech roofing for your next job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement, skylights

CATEGORY contractors,roofing,skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2020

05/23/2020

High Tech Roofing is an amazing company. It has a small crew but everyone is very professional and got a lot of experience. They took their time and worked on a section of my roof at a time. I had my 20-year roof replaced and the work was done in 2 weeks. Gary is very honest and accommodating. The foreman of the crew has one of the best workmanships I have seen. The shingles are straight on each l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace the whole roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2020

05/15/2020

Gary from High Tech Roofing went above and beyond my expectations. He addressed issued that were never on my radar and answered all my questions with great results. High Tech finished my roof on time and did a marvelous clean up job once they were done. Highly recommend High Tech Roofing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

CATEGORY contractors,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

04/28/2020

I hired Gary and his crew in 2016 for a complete tear down and roof replacement. He did a great job so I hired him again to block birds that were nesting in the four corners of roof and getting into the attic. The crew did a good job, cleaned out the bird nexts and patched where the birds were getting in. Now no more birds as they are blocked out!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Block birds from getting into the attic.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

Roofing, Siding, Windows, Gutter Repair and Replacement, Light Hauling, Clean Ups, Small Demolition.