Single Solution Construction

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Degraw Ave

Clifton, NJ 07013

Single Solution Construction has been serving the North Jersey area for 25 years and pride ourselves on our ability to provide master craftsmanship in every project that we are dedicated to. We are absolutely committed to offering the best finished product possible. Our goal is to ensure that you can enjoy the home renovations that we provide as much as we enjoyed creating them for you. Feel welcome to contact us for all of your general contracting needs!...

General Remodeling (42)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (21)Interior Painting (16)Plumbing (15)Electrical (14)Ceramic Tile (13)Flooring Sales and Installation (11)Lighting (11)Handyman Services (11)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (10)Basement Remodeling (10)Windows (9)

09/22/2019

Single Solution Construction did an amazing job on my project, charged a fair price and I highly recommend this company. Nick gave me fresh ideas for the project that never came to mind & they all came to fruition. I couldn't be more happy about how the project turned out. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a great general contractor

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen Renovation

CATEGORY ceramic tile, electrician, flooring, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

09/06/2019

Excellent contractor. Everything was done professionally and with expertise. All work was completed as promised. No extra costs and work was done quickly. The window replacements needed in the garage door was beyond the ability of several window contractors, but not for Nick and his crew. They measured, special ordered and installed the windows without a problem. We've used Single Solutions Constr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix leak in ceiling from upstairs bathroom, install bathroom vent, replace glass in garage door windows.

CATEGORY drywall, garage doors, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2019

09/06/2019

Single Solution Construction did an excellent job of renovating our bathroom & building our deck. His employees were on time every day and finished the project ahead of time. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a general contractor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Renovation

CATEGORY ceramic tile, decks, drywall, electrician, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

08/16/2019

I hired Nick in April to do a full renovation of my home. This included 2 bathrooms, a finished basement, a kitchen, painting the entire home, refinishing hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings in the living area which is connected to the kitchen and a cast iron railings in the entry way stairway. Upon meeting Nick he was very personable and as we discussed the details of the project he mentioned many ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full Home Renovation

CATEGORY ceramic tile, decks, drywall, electrician, flooring, picture framing, heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, skylights, woodworking, ceiling fans, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2019

05/11/2019

Single Solution Construction renovated my bathroom and kitchen. His employees were timely and courteous. The work performed was beyond my expectations. I highly recommend Single Solution Construction to anyone interested in a great general contractor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom & Kitchen Renovation

CATEGORY ceramic tile, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

12/01/2018

I'm very pleased with the work that Nick and his crew from Single Solution Construction did. He renovated my kitchen which included tile, new cabinetry, counter tops, a back splash and lighting. Also, my bathroom was entirely gutted, new plumbing and electrical, new tile, bathtub, toilet and vanity. The unfinished basement consisted of framing, lighting, drywall, painting, trim and heating. Overal...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finished basement and kitchen & bathroom renovation

CATEGORY ceramic tile, closet systems, drywall, electrician, picture framing, heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2018

11/24/2018

I hired Nick to renovate my kitchen. This included new tile, base molding, cabinet & counter top installation, backsplash, lighting, electrical, plumbing and a skylight. My family was going on a vacation for 2 weeks and Nick assured me that it would be finished before we returned. He was even kind enough to recommend a cabinet company that he is familiar with that offers the contractor a referral ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Renovation

CATEGORY ceramic tile, electrician, lighting, remodeling, skylights, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2018

10/30/2018

It did not go well at all. I you are more than welcome to contact me for pictures. Just a horrible job from the beginning. Their first day on the job, I came home to all 10 windows open not even a screen pulled down - no one in sight. I literally had to text Nick and ask if they were gone for the day - he told me yes. I asked that my house never be left like that again at the end of the day. It al...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
indoor front porch remodel

CATEGORY decks, flooring, handyman service, lighting, remodeling, replacement windows, interior painters, sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2018

This project was done over a year ago in September 2017. The work completed date that said customer used is incorrect. Before we receive final payment we ALWAYS have our customers go through the project to let us know if there are any knick-knacks or any concerns that they have that we need to address. Quite curious that it took over a year to tell us about them. Her doorbell wiring had no casing....

01/25/2018

Single Solution Construction did an excellent job. I was quite happy with the end result. There were some bumps in the road but like any project nothing goes smoothly. Overall, I felt the responsiveness, quality and professionalism from the Contractor and the men that worked with him was excellent. My first contact with Nick the contractor was very positive. He answered all of my questions, took t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling of two bathrooms and kitchen.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, electrician, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2017

03/10/2017

It could not have gone better. I am extremely pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nick completely remodeled my powder room, installed a marble floor, wallpapered my walls , installed new toilet and vanity. He did some electrical and plumbing. The room is gorgeous, his attention to detail was perfect. Nick is very personable, accommodating and very easy to work with. He also replaced my track closet doors with double doors and did a great job His prices are reasonable. I would highly recommend him !

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2017

Glad you are pleased with the finished product of your bathroom project and doors. We thank you for choosing us and appreciate the kind words.

Remodeling & designing kitchens, bathrooms & basements. Carpentry work. Additions. Decks. Electrical. Plumbing. Roof. Siding. Masonry.

Ask for details.