Energy Tech Heating & Air Inc

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since August 2015

A proud Amana authorized dealer, installer, maintenance provider and repair. Energy Tech Heating & Air has the skills and experience necessary to improve your home energy efficiency. We are dedicated to saving you money on your utilities while also doing our part to protect the environment. Our “whole house approach” means that we can pinpoint energy inefficiencies throughout your home that contribute to energy loss. Small leaks, HVAC malfunctions, and insufficient insulation can add up to soaring, wasteful energy costs, but our technicians will diagnose and solve these issues for you. Our expert technicians are fully trained and certified, and we always put customers first. If you’re looking for environmentally friendly energy solutions guaranteed to last, you’ve come to the right place...

C & D Cooling & Htg Co

Turn to C&D Cooling & Heating in Gillette, New Jersey for HVAC service and installation, water heater repairs, and generator purchases. Learn more and request the service you need today. Additional email - alex@cdcool.com. Additional contact name - ALEX POPOV Additional web: www.cdcool.com

Offers by C & D Cooling & Htg Co on Angie's List

03/29/2019

Fully satisfied with installation and customer service. Had one defective component, but when it was figured out, it was corrected in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioning system replacement and installation of whole house heating and hot water, as well as attic insulation.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your review Mr. [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure to be of service to you.

03/11/2018

Frank was very responsive during the pre-installation period addressing all questions and concerns. I am completely satisfiy with the overall quality and price paid for the work. They did a great job installing see pictures. Definitely would recommend EnergyTech!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new mini split system installed in 3 apartments.

02/13/2018

oil to gas, I got the one in all system with the hot water and I must confess we are very happy saving a lot of money. Now we letting our friend know.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
oil to gas

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,energy audit

02/09/2018

Services went great..would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and up graded Heating System

05/17/2017

I was very satisfied, they were very professional and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend them,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Energy Tech did a complete audit of my home for the NJ Clean Energy Program. They had the best price for the services offered. I looked at 5 different contractors and Energy Tech gave the best value for the money. I had my home completely insulated and they installed a new central air conditioning and furnace.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,energy audit

It was our pleasure to be of service to you and your lovely home.

We offer our clients a COMPREHENSIVE HOME PERFORMANCE SERVICES such as Energy Audits, Installation of Heating, AC and Hot water systems, Air Sealing, Insulation and many more. All home performance auditing is conducted by a BPI certified professional.

Check, Financing