A-Ward Winning Handyman Svcs

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since September 2013

This is an owner operated company. You will always be working with the owner. Free estimates are always given. Cash, Check, Credit Card and Electronic checks are all accepted....

HM Powerwashing LLC

Now offering 20% OFF services for Front Line/ Essential Workers! Also 15% OFF for senior citizens/ ex-forces!.Results you wouldn't expect. With experience in the field for over 5 years, we've gained knowledge in what our customers really need, Quality Work! We offer services for the following: Driveways, Pavers, Concrete, Backyards(Decks), house sidings, patio furniture, tile patios, fences (wood/pvc). Owner Operated. (Offers cannot be combined, 1 per customer)

Offers by HM Powerwashing LLC on Angie's List

12/12/2017

George was prompt to return my call, tried to fit us early in his schedule, gave us an estimate that was reasonable based on our needs. On the D day he arrived promptly with his son to carry out the repairs and replacements needed. The work was done in a reasonable amount of time and he explained all the work he did well. I would certainly recommend him for prompt, courteous and reliable service. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
George fixed a doorbell, replaced 5 light fixtures and fixed the shower door.

CATEGORY handyman service,lighting

02/03/2017

George and his son were punctual and professional, installation was quick and well made. They quickly figured out that door box doesn't have a standard dimensions and managed to resolve it quickly and flawlessly. Will definitely retain them as my handymen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
George and his son installed two storm doors.

11/08/2016

George did an excellent job with all tasks. He was punctual, professional and left our house clean everyday. Would like to bring him in again to redo the rest of our basement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had various jobs around the house. The bigger tasks included included removal and installation of a new interior door and a new window sill, demolition and construction of a new closet in the basement w/sheetrock, lighting and doors , refinishing the outside entrance door, and other smaller tasks.

CATEGORY handyman service,house painters

07/30/2016

Very professional. Great communication and was able to accommodate a schedule change on short notice that was my fault. Definitely knows what he is going. He was also able to fix a problem with the sneeze guard he installed for me that was a result of my ordering the wrong size pieces of glass. Very fair pricing. I would hirer again for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Restaurant Counter Glass Sneeze Guard Installation

CATEGORY handyman service

Thank you. It was a pleasure to work for you. By the way your ramen was great.

01/24/2015

After the communication was caught up the work was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called him to find a handyman, he re-did a bathroom.

CATEGORY handyman service

I scheduled an appointment for 1-12-2015 at 9:30 am. I arrived at the house and went to the 1st floor apartment and took pictures and measurements for some repairs.

Home Repair - Drywall Repair, Window Replacement, Door Repair & Replacement, Interior & Exterior Painting, Faucet Repair/Replacement, Leak Repair. Effective solutions to your problems!

Snow Removal,