A-1 Affordable Construction

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since December 2005

B Rated | 65 Reviews

A-1 Affordable Construction is a full service chimney, roofing, gutter, and masonry company. With over 30 years experience, we provide quality service, affordable pricing, and guarantee all of our work. Visit our website at A1Affordable.com for special promotions or view our before and after gallery at facebook.com/A1Affordable. Our representatives are always ready to answer your questions and schedule your free estimate....

Matt Barron Plumbing & Heating

Owner operated

Award 2019

08/18/2020

The crew arrived on time and completed the work the same day. They were very courteous and respectful and did an excellent job. They reviewed the work with me before they left and answered all of my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced flue pipe on furnace.

CATEGORY chimney repair

10/03/2019

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL, EXTREMELY UNRELIABLE, EXTREMELY UNETHICAL, AND EXTREMELY DISHONEST. We had scheduled a "Sweep and Inspect" of our two chimneys, one of the things that were stipulated by the buyers of our home. A technician came, just looked for a few minutes and said that one of our chimneys needed work that would cost $4,200 and that the other chimney d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sweep and Inspect

CATEGORY chimney sweep

I find it quite interesting that you are calling my company unethical and dishonest because you want us to FALSIFY DOCUMENTS so that you can sell your home. A-1 Affordable WILL NOT, under any circumstance, provide inaccurate chimney evaluations. Your chimney simply CAN NOT be verified in its current condition

07/03/2019

A-1 did a great job. They were helpful, explained everything fully and followed up on their work. They came to clean the chimney, saw it was damaged, showed me and explained what could be done. They were here the next day to fix all issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cleaning and inner sleeve installation

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair

01/22/2019

The crew that came to look at my chimney was respectful and explained all the work. They made sure to not make any sort of mess inside the house. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Cleaning and Inspection

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to write a review on our company. It was our pleasure to not only service you but educate you on the service being provided. Happy to have you be a part of the A-[Member Information Removed] Affordable family! We are looking forward to servicing you in the future.

12/28/2018

The customer service at A-1 Affordable Construction, Inc. is anything but what it promises to be. They installed my chimney sleeve on 7/18/18 and as of 12/28/18 it has yet to be inspected. Furthermore, the experiences I have had with trying to get it inspected have been infuriating in having to deal with people who seem like they do not know what they are doing. I have to constantly follow up with...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Sleeve Installed

CATEGORY chimney repair

Hi [Member Name Removed]: We have worked very hard together to get the permit issue resolved and hope you reconsider this review. Respectfully, Jessica Gufarotti

Chimney and fireplace cleaning, chimney repairs, chimney rebuilding, chimney lining systems, new roof installations and existing roof repairs, gutter cleaning, new gutter installations and existing gutter repairs & all masonry work including patios, porches, walkways, steps, driveways, sidewalks, retaining walls, etc.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available