Tomasso Contracting Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1158 Raritan Rd Unit B

Clark, NJ 07066

Tomasso Contracting has been in business since 1998. We specialize in all types of masonry construction, including but not limited to custom fireplaces, hardscape yard projects including grills, pool decks, fireplaces, walls and piers. We also do full scale foundation and custom flat work using concrete, stone and pavers; as well as interior work of fireplaces and decorative stone and brick work. In addition to new build design, we can also perform all types of masonry repair, including cleaning and sealing. DBA- Michael Tomasso Contracting, Inc....

excavating (29)concrete repair (19)asphalt paving (19)hardscaping (17)masonry (15)concrete driveway installation (8)drain pipe installation (7)stone and gravel (6)landscaping (4)gutter installation (4)tile installation (3)

04/28/2020

I reached out to Tomasso Contracting for a quote on getting my driveway ripped up and redone with a different shape and adding Belgium block pavers on border and along the property line on roadway, I also needed a new redesigned paver walkway. Tomasso responded very quickly and his quotes came even faster. I chose Tomasso over 4 other contractors for the following reasons: 1. Speedy response 2. Kn...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway and paved walkway

CATEGORY ceramic tile, masonry, asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2020

04/25/2020

Very well- driveway looks great. Good quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaved driveway

CATEGORY asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working with you on this project. Please keep us in mind for future projects.

04/25/2020

The company walked me through the process and ensured my satisfaction. They were punctual and professional. I truly appreciated the front office following up and making sure I had everything needed (permits and parking)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway Repaving

CATEGORY ceramic tile, asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you on this project. Please keep us in mind for future projects.

01/22/2020

Excellent work and I will use them again if I need anything done again. I highly recommend them. They do an amazing job. Beautiful work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway, Belgium blocks, pavers, and leveling out the backyard.

CATEGORY excavators, asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2020

Thank you for the great review. Tomasso Contracting will be starting your 2020 project in the next few weeks. It was a pleasure working with your family last year and cannot wait to be back to complete this years project.
C

10/11/2019

Did not go with this contractor. First getting in contact was difficult. Second the price he quoted was too high for the job I requested. He actually wanted to do the entire driveway again. The same company did my driveway years ago and his price to do the patch repair was greater than the price to when the driveway was first completed. 39

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted to have a patch repair done to my driveway.

CATEGORY asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2019

[Member Name Removed], I checked our phone bill and call list before responding. I'd like to point out that your phone message was responded to within 24 hours and we stopped by to evaluate your work and a proposal was sent within 2 days. We originally did your driveway over 15 years ago so the pricing did go up since that job was completed. Our proposal recommended you redo that portion of the dr...

06/30/2019

Mike and team were great, professional, hard working, timely, courteous and did great work. we made multiple changes to the design prior to and during the project and Mike was very understanding and accommodative, he made multiple recommendations which turned out great. I can't say enough about the whole team they were great and i would recommend them to anyone that's looking for great job at a gr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removal of old concert patio and stairs and replace with new pavers. lighting and dry stack veneer.

CATEGORY concrete repair, masonry, pavers, gravel, drain pipe, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2019

Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with your family on this project. Your backyard paverbrick patio with built-in lighting came out beautiful. Your job was posted to our Instagram account (tomassocontracting) for everyone to admire. Please keep us in mind for future projects.

05/12/2019

I enlisted the help of Tomasso Contracting to do the following work: - Replace my front walkway - Remove a walkway in front of a garden area so that we could expand the garden - Completely replace a cracked "side porch" made of cement with 2-3 steps on either side - Construct a paved walkway along the left and right side of our yard to prevent our dogs from digging (and ground hogs from entering)....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front walkway, side stoop, pavers in backyard

CATEGORY excavators, masonry, pavers, gravel, hardscaping, stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] family for the great review. Your job came out beautiful and our crew enjoyed working with you on this project. We show your project on our Instagram account (tomassocontracting) for everyone to see. Please keep us in mind for any future projects.

04/17/2019

I found the Tomasso Contracting company after requesting recommendations for a contractor from my community Facebook group for work on my backyard. Based on all the replies, Tomasso had the most recommendations and likes. After getting a few different quotes, I happily went with Tomasso over their flexibility, honest and fair pricing, professionalism and insightful recommendations. The team is pro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio and Walkway with pavers

CATEGORY concrete repair, excavators, landscaper, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

Thank you for the great review. Our team also enjoyed working on your project ... and yes it came out beautiful. Pictures from your project are showed on our Instagram account (tomassocontracting) for everyone to get an idea of the work our company completes. Thank you for all the recommendations and give us a call if we can handle any future projects for your family.

03/18/2019

The project went very well. The driveway was properly prepared with stone for new asphalt . We were advised by Mike Tomasso to allow the stone to sit for several weeks. The driveway was started in the spring and the ground was still wet and needed to dry out. Mike could have just paved it right then but the asphalt would definitely have failed. We waited several weeks the ground dried and settled....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway was widened and lined with Belgium Block.Driveway apron was also widened and replaced with Belgium Block. We also had a new paver walk installed from the driveway to the front entrance.

CATEGORY asphalt driveway, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2017

Photo for Tomasso Contracting Inc - 1158 Raritan Rd, Clark, NJ - 37768964

03/14/2019

Mike Tomasso did an excellent job. He even suggested ways in which we could make the patio even better by adding a sitting wall. All the work was done on time and on budget. We also have used Tomasso to put in a new driveway and also for sidewalk replacement. We are very satisfied with the work that he has done for us over the years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New 460 sq ft and Patio made with pavers.

CATEGORY concrete repair, excavators, masonry, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2017

All type of Masonry, Asphalt, Concrete, Hardscape Pavers, Drainage Systems, Sump Pumps, Snow Removal, etc.