Martino, Dr. Robert

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since October 2008

We offer a comfortable and caring environment with convenient hours for those with even the busiest schedules. We strive to maintain a cutting edge, modern and digitally-based practice that will make even the most fearful patients comfortable and relaxed. Our friendly and professional staff will address all of your needs and concerns. Their knowledge and expertise can aid you with even the most complex dental insurances. Our easy access off of the Garden State Parkway makes finding our office easy. We would be delighted to have you visit us and become part of our family....

Steinberg Dr Matthew S

We strive to make your visit comfortable. Children are welcome. Most insurance plans are accepted and we work with your insurance plan to maximize benefits. Payment plans are available. We offer hours every other Saturday. We employ four people. www.agd.org, www.ada.org, www.njda.org, www.leddental.com.

03/05/2016

Dr. MArtino has a way of making even the most dental phobic patients feel at ease.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basic dental work, Replaced filling.

06/07/2013

I have been with Dr. Robert Martino for years, I am very happy with him and I have referred several of my friends to him. I can't say anything that I dislike, appointments are always on time, he has a great staff, he is very good even with my 4 year old granddaughter. My whole family goes to him and he does children as well. I am very happy with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dr. Robert Martino

02/08/2012

The work was completed with minimal discomfort resulting in a smile I can now be proud of as well as a new outlook at dentisrty. The end result was that the overall experience was very positive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After avoiding dentists for many years, I had no choice but to have some very necessary work done which included several extractions. Dr. Martino and his staff put me at ease right from the start. He evaluated my case and promptly scheduled the work which required four visits about one week apart.

02/27/2009

I like that he has a great office. He has a patient friendly office. He's very nice. He explains everything very clearly and he doesn't cause me any pain.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Martino is my dentist. My last visit was for a regular checkup and cleaning.

CATEGORY dentists

General & Family Dentistry; Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry; Preventive Dentistry; Comprehensive Oral Rehabilitation; Invisalign Preferred Provider; Digital Radiography; Tooth-colored fillings; Whitening; Porcelain Veneers; Implants; Dentures; Oral Cancer Screenings; Root Canals; Non-surgical Gum Treatments; Nitrous Oxide; Convenient Hours (early mornings, evenings and Saturdays), Flat-screen TV's in Every Room for Patient Comfort

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa