CHRIS STEVENSON ROOFING & SDNG

Angie's List since June 2010

Accurate Gutter Installation LLC

Successfully serving the Main Line of Pennsylvania for over a decade Accurate Gutter Installation LLC. is fully insured and licensed with the state, installing, repairing and cleaning seamless gutters and downspouts. Our seamless gutters and downspouts are available in aluminum and copper a wide variety of colors to choose from. We also offer custom made window well covers using only the best material the industry has to offer welcoming commercial and residential customers. No job is too big or too small. Our company motto sums up what Accurate Gutter Installation, LLC. strives for with every customer, "Perfection in Gutters". We offer free estimates and free consultation. We are family owned and operated. We accept all major credit cards.

Award 2019

06/12/2017

Perfectly, as promised

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing, gutters, soffits

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

03/27/2013

Chris Stevenson was amazing with his work, as he is very detail oriented and did an awesome job with our roofing, siding and gutters. We couldn't be happier, it looks like we have a new house! I highly recommend using this company and I plan on using them in the future when I replace my windows. Great job, great price, great all around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new roof, all new siding, and new gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

05/03/2011

His price was low by any comparison.  He was prompt, and the quality of the work was excellent.  Everything was good.  I would highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They reroofed the house.  We had them strip the roof and put all-new shingles on.

CATEGORY roofing