M P Myers Photography

Angie's List since August 2010

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

07/02/2015

I searched for a week, asking friends and family for recommendations for a beach photo session with our family of 12.  I have always admired her work in her studio window.  I was not disappointed!  She was fantastic...very patient and professional.  Met at her studio to see the photos and they are gorgeous.  I'd highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paid $200 for the sitting.  Met us at Cape May Point for photo session.  Exceptionally pleased!

CATEGORY photographers

11/03/2012

It was one of the most relaxing and fun photoshoots I have ever done. Mary Pat was very friendly and professional and asked specifically what I was looking to achieve. She suggested a lot of different poses and backgrounds and the pictures came out terrific. I also love the fact that I can have them touched up as needed for the finished portrait. She responded immediately when I called her (my fam...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is the second time that I asked Mary Pat Myers to do a photography session for me. This time I wanted only me and my dog in the photographs. We picked a beach location and she suggested what I should wear to accent the background. We met on the beach around 5:15 PM and have a very fun photoshoot.  She took over 50 pictures some posed, some not. She took pictures of us both and then some with only me and then only my dog, Max. It was a great experience. I received the proofs within two days and loved each and  every picture that she took. This is not usually like me since I hate having myself photographed but she did such a magnificient job I had trouble deciding which ones to get. I finally decided on the twenty four 6 X 8 Session Album, a 16 X 20 canvas picture and three 5 X 7.  I like that she holds the proofs for a year so that I can go back and order more as I feel the need.

CATEGORY photographers