Edward Baker DDS

Angie's List since October 2008

Steinberg Dr Matthew S

We strive to make your visit comfortable. Children are welcome. Most insurance plans are accepted and we work with your insurance plan to maximize benefits. Payment plans are available. We offer hours every other Saturday. We employ four people. www.agd.org, www.ada.org, www.njda.org, www.leddental.com.

12/28/2012

the staff is extremely welcoming, personable and professional. Dr. Baker is a caring, gentle and thorough dentist who provides an excellent service and does so with a minimum of pain.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
annual check-up, cleaning and xrays

CATEGORY dentists,oral surgeons

12/21/2011

He is excellent. He is very gentle. I have a fear of dentists and I don't experience any fear going to him. He doesn't cause me any pain. He is very well organized with his staff. It is always a pleasant experience to go to his office. They are very efficient with reminders. Their office is very friendly but yet they act in a very professional manner. I will absolutely continue seeing him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Baker is my dentist. My last appointment was for an exam and cleaning. He previously repaired a cavity at the last visit. He has also done root canals. He has done extensive work on my teeth over the years.

CATEGORY endodontics,dentists,oral surgeons

07/10/2009

He is an excellent cosmetic dentist. He is competent, responsive and good at what he does. He has a good chair side manner and communicates well with me. His office staff is nice and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Edward Baker is my dentist.

CATEGORY dentists

12/15/2008

I have used Dr. Baker for years. He and his staff are professional, accommodating to changes in scheduling and will submit charges to insurance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General dental care, cleaning, occasional fillings, and one cap placement.

CATEGORY dentists