Metro Pools, LLC

A 62 Reviews

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since June 2012

1295 Rt 23

Butler, NJ 07405

PLEASE NOTE WE ONLY BUILD AND SERVICE INGROUND POOLS Metro Elite Enterprises LLC / Metro Pools is a builder of over 20 years, of custom vinyl and fiberglass IN GROUND POOLS. Some of our services include: pool renovations, in ground liner replacement, equipment repairs or replacements (filters, pumps, etc), installation or repairs to pool heaters, and installation of solar and safety covers. We also offer light excavation services. Come visit our store, located conveniently off Route 23 South in Butler,on the corner of Boonton Avenue. We carry a full line of pool chemicals and provide free water testing. Call for a free estimate today! You can also visit our website Metropools,net - We look forward to hearing from you. ...

pool and spa cleaning (53)hardscaping (5)lawn & landscaping (4)

09/10/2019

They were very informative and polite. They showed up when they said they would. They are professional and fair. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a liner repaired, new safety cover purchased, pool closed

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your business, and can't thank you enough. It was great meeting you and working with you.

05/03/2019

Excellent job. The work was well done by the guys, and the attentiveness from the scheduling and office services were excellent: Sherry did a singularly excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Liner replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2019

Thank you!

10/07/2018

I had a very difficult job. Large property but narrow space between houses. I had a very small window to build my pool while my neighbors house was under construction. Phil accommodated me and got the job done. I will always be grateful since other Pool companies in my area wouldn’t touch my job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In ground Pool installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2016

Thank you for a wonderful review. We appreciate your business. Always looking to make clients happy bringing their visions to life.

09/13/2018

Metro pools staff were responsive , professional and great with communication. I’m a property manager with a number of properties that have pools. I plan to use metro pools every time they need service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool inspection, pool opening, pool cleaning, advice

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business!

09/10/2018

Knowledgeable, professional, responsive –three words that describe our experience with Metro Pools. Phil and his entire team not only installed a beautiful 18x36 in ground pool, but provided us with excellent customer service along the way. Looking for a company that takes pride in their work while treating customers like family? Choose Metro Pools.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, we are so happy we could make your vision come alive. Your pool and entire yard are gorgeous. We can't thank you enough for your business.

09/05/2018

I would like to thank Metro pool for there amazing job done in our yard. We had a leak in our pool that was costing us so much money to fill the pool everyday and never be able to leave it running for more then a day without it leaking below the filters... we had so many companies come and give us ideas that cost so much money to fix and we just kept putting it off . Till we came across Metro pool...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a horrible leak that was draining our pool daily... switched to saltwater .. moved our pool equipment ... filters and anything that needed to be done.... amazing one man show:)

CATEGORY pool cleaners,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2018

Thank you for your review, we strive to do our best work at every job we take on. We hope you enjoy your pool for many more years. We appreciate your business.

09/05/2018

Phil has been at this a long time and knows what he is doing. The quote and pool shape selection process was easy. He gave great advice. His office is also very accommodating. I still text Phil to this day with questions and he responds immediately. It took my 7 months to get the permit from my town but Phil was in and out in pretty much 2 weeks!! Better and faster than expected. Safe bet for this...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Cardinal Steel Pool Install

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

Photo for Metro Pools, LLC - 1295 Rt 23, Butler, NJ - 37375994

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. You were a pleasure to work with as well. Our jobs are much easier when we work with great people like you. GREAT PIC!

09/04/2018

My yard was in bad shape for many years. I knew. I was decreasing the value. Pools may not add alot of value at times. But it will definitely hurt when try yo sell. I was going to get rid of it. But the prices to remove it was thousands more to refurbish. After 7 estimates, and several recommendations I just trusted Metro pools. The owner Phil helped me make alot of decisions I would not have been...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refurbished my swimming pool And pavers

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2018

Photo for Metro Pools, LLC - 1295 Rt 23, Butler, NJ - 37374894

Thank you for your review. The pics look amazing. We hope that the summer treated you well this year. We look forward to servicing your pool in the future. Thank you again and we appreciate your business.

08/23/2018

UPDATE/RESPONSE TO VENDOR (9/10/2018): To solely respond attributing this to our budget is shortsighted. You barely showed up for less than a handful of hours to work over a 2 and a 1/2 month time period. You committed to start our job and left voicemails/sent emails saying you'd be starting on a Monday morning and then not show up until 5:15 p.m on a Thursday. You couldn't even handle showing up ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool renovation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2018

[Member Name Removed] we are so sorry you feel this way. We want nothing more than to go above and beyond for our customers. It is unfortunate that you suspended our work, after we immediately told you your 30 year old pool, did not having a concrete footing and advised on a solution to keep your pool from collapsing. But it wasn't in your budget to fix it. To say that you could not trust us, coul...

12/07/2017

On this large project, Metro Pools was responsible for the installation of the pool, which went extremely well. Phil, the owner of Metro Pools, was directly involved from the planning phase of the project through to the completion of his work and that of the contractors that performed work related to the project (plumber, electrician, fence installer, mason/hardscape). Phil is very accessible, ver...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a brand new large pool and installed new outdoor kitchen and hardscape.

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2017

Builder of vinyl and fiberglass pools,inground liner replacements,renovations,filtration systems,salt water pools,openings and closings,removal of concrete pool decks and total demolition of pools,light excavation, brush removal,property Clean up

Above ground pool services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available