B Euphoria Salon and Day Spa

Angie's List since March 2012

Cost is determined by the job....

Renovation Korner NJC

Our goal is to provide quality service and build long term relationship with our customers .

12/23/2013

Excellent! Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hair color touch up.

11/14/2012

above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I recently relocated and was in need of salon services. I had tried several in my area and finally found b'euphoria salon. I cannot say enough about the owner Sylvia and her staff--Loren, Louie Dean, Victoria, Jennifer (and more). They take the necessary steps to ensure a pleasant salon experience. They are courteous and accommodating. The whole time I was there, I was treated like royalty! After an in-depth conversation with Sylvia regarding the complex treatment I would need, she provided me with a price and I got my extensions. Sylvia uses a state of the art process and equipment to apply hair extensions and it shows! I am thrilled that my completed hair both looks and feels natural. She provided me with a reduced quote (unbeknownst to me) because she understood how important this was to restore myself back to "normal". Sylvia and her staff put customer service above all else and are extremely talented stylists. I would highly recommend thier services in a posh, ultramodern salon to everyone!

08/03/2012

B Euphoria Salon and Day Spa is a very pretty salon. They do everything at this salon from massages to hair coloring. The new stylist, Bonnie, is very good. B Euphoria offers free hand massages while you are there. The rates are different for each stylist. I will continue to use B Euphoria Salon and Day Spa for my hair care needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use the hair salon services at B Euphoria Salon and Day Spa. At my last visit I had my hair cut and blow dried.

03/29/2012

They are professional and friendly. The service is nice and the place is very clean. I would recommend them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go here to have my hair cut and styled. I used to go here for a massage as well. I have since moved out of the area.

CATEGORY screen repair,hair salon

Massage, makeup, back facial, waxing, spa, hair color, style, Hair extension, perm, highlight & cut.

Nails