Five Star Roof Cleaning

A 76 Reviews

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since August 2011

P.O. Box 1211

Burlington, NJ 08016

Five Star Roof Cleaning has ten years of full-time experience and the owner is on-site in the provision of all services, including estimates and jobs. We do not subcontract. Free written estimates are provided, usually within a day or two of a request for estimate. We normally can provide roof cleaning services within two weeks of the estimate. No deposit is required. Five Star Roof Cleaning is fully insured. Five Star Roof Cleaning utilizes best practices to ensure safety of your home and our employees. Special boots provide better gripping on stained, slippery shingles. We use strong, fiberglass ladders with extensions that do not touch your gutters. And we never use bleach, which can be harmful to humans as well as your plant life, and shingles....

roof cleaning (59)gutter cleaning (30)roofing (10)pressure washing (5)

06/19/2020

My roof looks like new! No algae or mold anywhere, and the all dirt has been cleaned off. Plus, Paul took his time to look over the roof and report on it's condition. After he was done, the cleanup left the area around my house looking better than before. Couldn't be happier with the experience. Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2020

02/26/2020

Going great. Paul is doing a great job on some tough algae stains. He is meticulous and thorough and professional. Very flexible on the schedule and he is prompt. Price is very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean algae from roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2020

10/07/2019

My Roof looked terrible. Paul Cleaned the roof and it looks like new! He also rinsed house and windows of dirt and debris and cleaned any dirt and debris that came from down spouts. Very nice job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2019

12/20/2018

I hired Five Star Roof Cleaning to clean the roof of my Mom’s rancher in Skillman, NJ. I’m very pleased with the work Paul and his company did! Mom’s house is going to be put up for sale in the Spring, and I wanted it to have more curb appeal by getting rid of those ugly black mold stripes and up and down the roof. Also, a few roof areas had green moss patches growing on it (which is harmful to th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2018

Photo for Five Star Roof Cleaning - P.O. Box 1211, Burlington, NJ - 37619046

10/12/2018

Very thorough job and even helped out with a few other things. Couldn’t have been any happier with my experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2018

07/19/2018

Not only would I contract with Paul Sweeney again, I would hire no other to do a roof cleaning. Paul was prompt, courteous and fair priced. I have no reservations giving him my endorsement. He even did things I didn't expect. He trimmed trees that were too close to my roof for example.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof shingle washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2018

Photo for Five Star Roof Cleaning - P.O. Box 1211, Burlington, NJ - 37252602

04/14/2018

Very responsive. My roof looks like it's brand new! Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2018

04/11/2018

My roof was dirty, had streaks on it and started to grow mold in some spots. Five star roof cleaning came out and did a phenomenal job. My roof looks like it’s brand new! Definitely hire this company if you need your roof cleaned!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Cleaning

D

01/18/2018

I wasn't present when the job was done so not sure

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2018

Have no idea.....here are the facts: 10/9/17 Rec'd e-mail from customer that she purchased, to please contact. 10/9, emailed we would be in touch later that week. 10/11 She replied 'sounds good.' 10/15 We left voice message for customer we would do the job midday on 10/17, but please call to confirm, or we would wait to hear from her. 1/9/18 Rec'd e-mail 'still waiting to have my gutters cleaned.'...

11/12/2017

Excellent service, scheduled next day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2017

Five Star Roof Cleaning is fully equipped to remove damaging growths from your roof. These growths include algae (normally black streaks), moss, lichen (very damaging, usually circular, crusty patches that also grow on trees), as well as regular dirt, and soot from vents and attic fans. In the course of a roof cleaning, we blow out debris from rain gutters, and hose down the house and hardscapes.

We do not install new roofs, although we carry roof cement and silicone in case we come across minor damage. We also do not clean stucco. Unfortunately, we cannot clean slate shingles or shakes.

$10