Kuhl & Sons

Angie's List since June 2010

Not Rated| 8 Reviews

Cypress Tree Service, LLC

We are a family owned business that guarantees our services. Our licensed tree specialists have 25years of experience in tree removal. We pride ourselves in our consultative approach to customer service and have the right team and equipment to complete your job safely and efficiently.

03/03/2017

Great service, down to earth people, trustworthy, competent, friendly, got the job done, efficient, experienced and affordable. There was no "sales pitch" during the estimate. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
7 large trees removed (no stump removal/grinding)

06/15/2015

They came about a week earlier than expected; this was great because we are having a kids party in a week and getting rid of the hanging branches before the party was important - THANKS!! Work was great!! They cleaned up everything and were courteous and informative! I will use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did a good amount of pruning on several trees and removed some dangerous hanging branches. Took care of a huge poison ivy vine. Gave me some great advice and suggested some things I could do myself.

01/13/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

02/21/2014

When I first moved into my new home in August of 2011, I wasn't concerned about all the big trees around my house. When I say big, they were huge and most of the trees was hanging over my roof or they were just too close to my house and my father called Kuhl and Sons for them to cut the trees back. The 2nd time I used them was in either August or September of 2012 for them to cut all the trees tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Kuhl & Sons for approximately 2 to 3 years now and very pleased with their services, price, professionalism, and their expertise. They had cut down the trees surrounding my house in 2012 and has been plowing my driveway every winter.

02/17/2014

They do excellent work. The prices are reasonable. They are punctual and reliable! I would recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cut down several trees around my home in the fall and do snow plowing during the winter.

CATEGORY tree service, snow removal

Tree Services