All Jersey Appliance Repair

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

19 Timberline Rd

Budd Lake, NJ 07828

Family owned and operated with over 20 years experience- Reliable service @ affordable prices- Fully insured-No hidden costs--$85.00 service call fee-- Labor is $75.00 for the first hour and the only additional costs is the parts-- 10% off service call fee if you mention Angie's list--....

appliance repair (209)small appliance repair (13)hvac repair (2)

06/18/2020

Great! The contractor called me and took the time to explain the charges for the recent repair of my washer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I previously wrote a partial negative review about the charges t for my recent repair. After discussing the breakdown of the charges with the contractor who explained same I wish to amend my review to say I would use them again and I am satisfied with the original charges!

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

03/14/2020

Exceptional!!! Rich came out and assessed all 3 appliances! The freezer was fixed in less than 10 seconds, the dryer needed a part ordered, and the oven is toast (which I assumed but needed documentation for a home warranty on it). The dryer part came in a few days later and the dryer was fixed quickly. They are working on providing good documentation for the warranty. And they even told me what p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer repair plus oven and freezer diagnostics

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2020

WE appreciate your business!

11/20/2019

Great, they answered phone and quickly set up appointment, texted me when on the way and showed up on time. Parts were ordered and received on time and my stove is now working great. Thanks to Richard who is very knowledgeable and professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flat electric stovetop burners were not working

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

11/17/2019

Technician was very knowledgeable and diagnosed the issue quickly. Once the part came in he returned promptly and completed the repair. The home office also followed up with me throughout the entire process. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2019

11/15/2019

Well. They fixed the issue properly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix clothes dryer

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

Thank you for your business.

08/14/2019

I called All Jersey Appliance Repair and explained my problem. They actually wanted to send a repairman earlier than I would be home for one. I was surprised how quickly they wanted to respond to my problem. The appointment was set. The repairman showed up on time. He diagnosed the problem quickly and had the part to fix it right away. He was able to accept my charge card for payment on the spot. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oven repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2019

06/16/2019

I called on a Sunday. Christine from All Jersey called me back on Sunday; I discussed pricing with Rich and was able to schedule my repair for Monday. They texted me when the technician, Joe, was on his way. He arrived within the window we had set. Evaluated the leaking line; went out to his truck, got the correct replacement line, removed the old one, installed the new line, tested the water disp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the water line to my icemaker & in-door water dispenser replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2019

06/10/2019

Service was prompt and professional. This is my go to company for all appliance repairs. They are friendly, professional and most of all they know what they are doing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer service and repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

Thank you for your business!!!!

11/12/2018

This company really communicates well. The two customer service reps i spoke with were very helpful. On the day of the service call, I received a text message and a link to the techs location and time of arrival. Once he arrived, the problem was fixed quickly and off he went. Could not ask for a better experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair to refrigerator in Garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2018

10/31/2018

No response after two (2) full weeks. No response from Angie's List, either.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appliance repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2018

Appliance Repair, Stove Repair, Refrigerator Repair, Appliance Repair, Washing Machine Repair, Dishwasher Repair, Dryer Repair, Oven Repair, Air Conditioning Repair- Major Appliance Repair, Morris County Appliance Repair, Warren County Appliance Repair, Sussex County Appliance Repair, Appliance Installation

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa