Somerset Pediatric Group

Angie's List since October 2008

06/10/2017

Great. We really like Somerset Pediatrics.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My son is 4 and we have been using Somerset Pediatric since he was born. Most of the staff is excellent. They are prompt and friendly. The only problem I see with using a practice like this is that I don't know how well they know my son. When we schedule sick visits throughout the year we see who is available that day. So we never see the same doctor. With that being said, I can get an appointment pretty much immediately which is awesome. My son does have asthma and I wish that his primary was a little more aware of his overall health but if you have children with zero health issues, I would highly recommend.

04/26/2017

They worked in our hospital which was very nice. They were also helpful with questions and guidance. Visits are quick and timely and they are very accommodating when it comes to needing to feed the baby there if necessary and providing us a room to clean up after my baby spit up all over himself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pediatrician for my newborn

01/08/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All of the doctors and nurses are outgoing and energetic. They take the time to answer any and all questions- I never feel rushed or that I am being annoying asking questions. The staff makes sure your child is comfortable. The on-site lab is nice, and the after hours answering service is also great to have when your child gets sick in the middle of the night.

CATEGORY family doctor

06/10/2014

It went extremely well and they are very considerate and passionate when it comes to treating children. I highly recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My Daughter's 4 month vaccinations

05/15/2012

They are very responsive. They are very good at taking calls if I have any questions or any problems; most of the time they accommodate us. They are thorough in their care and we like them. Sometimes they make us wait a little bit but I guess it normal with this kind of a practice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our pediatrician practices in Somerset Pediatric Group.

Pediatrics.