Barry's Appliance & TV

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since June 2010

Family owned and operated, Barry's Appliance has been serving Tri-State area residents and businesses since 1966. Through developing and sustaining long term relationships we strive to become the standard of excellence in the appliance and electronics industry. Our dedication in ensuring high quality in all business aspects, drives Barry's Appliance to improve more each day....

Techline Appliance Repair Corp

Since 2017, we have been specializing in appliance repairs for all major brands and models of appliances! Washers, dryers, microwaves, refrigerators, dishwashers, ovens, ranges, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click today!

04/21/2017

Barrys has the best customer service that I ever dealt with. The owner was pleasant and not pushy actually enjoyable to talk to. The two service men were so professional and courteous. I highly recommend this service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They hauled away my old dryer and hooked up new one. took all garbage away.

CATEGORY appliance sales

Thank you so much for leaving your feedback here for us! We appreciate that very much. We are happy that you had great customer service. It means a lot to us, that the customer experience is seamless and enjoyable! Thank you again! Blessings, Barry's Appliance & TV

04/12/2017

Truly one of the best purchase experiences of my life. My wife and I were overwhelmed with outfitting our new home. Jason Goldanand his team at Barry's are so much more than an appliance and electronics store. They took the time and energy by phone, text, email, and hours live in their store to tailor our purchases to our tastes and the needs of our family of five. We built so much trust with the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Planning and purchase of appliance for a new home: - built in refrigeration and freezer system - multiple ovens and warming system - dishwasher - outdoor living space (grill / cabinets / trash / refrigerator / warming system) - televisions

CATEGORY appliance sales,tv sales

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for spending the time to write to us all about your experience. That means the world to us! We treat your home like it is ours! This is what we are passionate about. Thank you so much for choosing to let us be a part of your appliance experience!! Blessings, Barry's Appliance & TV

03/09/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed help with a new vacuum the staff for knowledgeable and very helpful! I now have the best vacuum I have ever owned! In the past I have had everything from central vac system to top of the line Dysons! I now have an awesome Miele Canister Vacuum. Wayne was my sales person and his understanding of the product was right on point. I will be purchasing my next appliance there for sure!

CATEGORY vacuum cleaners

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are happy you love your Miele Canister!! Absolutely one of our favorites. If you ever have a question or need anything at all, don't hesitate to reach out! Thank you for your business and being our customer!

03/02/2017

never again. rude. unbelievably nasty, from the first call! not even after issues but even when you just call the store to shop. you can believe it or not. Your dime. worst salesmen and policies ever.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they did not install and did not refund my installation fee

CATEGORY appliance sales

[Member Name Removed], First, let me begin by saying that I am so sorry for anything that happened or caused you to be this unhappy. We strive for excellence and customer service is everything to us. However, Is there some mistake here? We are completely unaware of any problems that occurred with your order. I have to ask because since the first time you called to order your new range hood, everyt...

02/08/2017

I tried researching washing machines before going shopping, but I found too many contradictory reviews and was feeling frustrated and confused. My salesperson at Barry's was Ed McCallick and he simplified the process. He asked what I was looking for and really took the time to explain the benefits of the Speed Queen, namely the machine is built to last with commercial grade components. I also like...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased my Speed Queen washer from Barry's Appliance.

CATEGORY appliance sales

We are pleased to here you love your Speed Queen washer and that you had a great experience with us! If you ever have any questions or if we can be of assistance don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback and rating our store!

Over 40 years of professionalism and experience has enabled Barry's Appliance & T.V. to be successful. We pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service and guaranteed lowest prices! No matter what you are in the market for; a new stove, dishwasher, washer/dryer, oven, cooktop, grill or refrigerator we have it in stock and ready for pick up or delivery.

ask for details