Spatola Builders

Angie's List since January 2010

Bathroom and kitchen King Remodeling, LLC

We will come to your home and talk about what project you are trying to have done , give you the most up to date ideas and layouts and give you a price rite on the spot no games and we encourage you to get other estimates because we know for a fact you will like our way of doing Buisness and trust us above most of all please look at some of our most recent projects we just completed,hope to see you and your project soon.

Award 2019
Offers by Bathroom and kitchen King Remodeling, LLC on Angie's List

03/28/2018

Installed new deck at my house. Guys he had working, in addition to him working as well, we’re all great and personable. Definitely trust them at my house. Work was clean & neat. Fantastic final product You can’t get a superior product like this for a cheap price; keep this in mind. Worth paying for premium service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New deck installation at home

CATEGORY home builders

01/08/2010

He is the best, that I have ever worked with in my life. He is a perfectionist, and makes sure that everything he does is to your satisfaction. He even said he won't let me move in until everything is how I want it, and even said he would be there vacuuming and washing windows when I move in. HE uses top quality materials and everything is built to last. He also stands behind his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a house fire, and he is building me a new house.

CATEGORY home builders