Oxymagic Carpet Cleaning of Staten Island, NY

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since May 2010

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

We are a family owned and run company this means the person you talk to on the phone will be one of the people doing the work. No subcontractors. We give you the price over the phone & there are no hidden costs. ...

A Molly Co Environmental & Restoration Services

Award winning full service fire & water restoration, emergency water mitigation including board ups, lead paint testing and removal, Mold remediation, and Insurance estimating and repairs. Servicing Northern NJ, Southern (down to point pleasant beach) western NJ (to Trenton). Also servicing Rockland Somerset, Sussex, Union, & Warren Counties.

D

12/05/2014

He was in a rush because he had a lot of jobs that day. I would not recommend them, my carpets are worse now and attracts dirt more. Definitely not happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean 3 carpeted rooms.

C

09/11/2014

He is very nice and easy to deal with. My old carpet cleaner knew how to get every stain out. He could not take out any of the tough stains.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean a few rooms of carpeting

05/02/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pete was very friendly. He called and asked if he could arrive a bit earlier than scheduled. He cleaned 3 bedrooms +closets +hallway +stairs for $275 in Rossville, Staten Island. He's fast in a no-nonsense kind of way. Carpets now look great. My only other carpet cleaning experiences have been with Stanley Steemer, and although they were acceptable, Oxymagic (or maybe just Pete) is in another league.

C

05/13/2011

He did a good job. I thought he could have taking a little bit more time. He was in and out very quickly, which surprised me. I pounted out a few stains on the couch, which he did over again. However, he was a nice guy overall and I didn’t say anything to him at the time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them for carpet cleaning.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

02/24/2011

Pete came to our house early and did everything as promised and charged as promised. He was very friendly and there were no gimmicks and the quality of work was excellent. Thanks Pete! -Aaron

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Three bedrooms + Hallway + stairway was cleaned.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet cleaning powered by Oxygen - One Hour Dry Time & Carpets dry soft not crunchy, Upholstery Cleaning, Wool Oriental Rugs, Pet Stain & Oder Specialists & Water Damage Restoration.