8F CONSULTING

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since November 2008

8F Consulting was created in 2005 with the goal of providing computing support to individuals and small businesses. Our focus on customer satisfaction allows 8F to provide effective solutions to our clients. What we do is simple -- 8F creates solutions that make your business or home computers work better. We will not quit until your computing issues are solved and will always follow up to ensure you are happy with our work. You get the service you want at a price that is clear, upfront and affordable. No more hourly charges and uncertainty in labor costs. Your time and convenience are important to us. When you need service, we come to you. No more worries about having to take your computer to a store....

My Computer Works

248  REVIEWS
My Computer Works

Award 2019
Offers by My Computer Works on Angie's List

02/24/2020

John Burns has been my computer technician for quite a few years. He has always been very helpful in choosing new or repairing older equipment. He is especially prompt in returning calls/emails or connecting with him remotely through the computer. I like the convenience of having him do repairs or updates through computer access. He has always offered good advice, sometimes on technology matters I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new computer purchase and set-up

Thanks!

02/22/2019

John's has tremendous technical knowledge but makes him outstanding is his dedication to get what needs to be done no matter how long it takes him - he is a perfectionist. It seems like he works 24/7/365 because he is always available. Whether you need him for one job, multiple jobs or on an ongoing basis, you will not find anyone better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
John handles my computers and internet for my business and home and has done so for the last 4 years.

CATEGORY computer repair

Hi there - thank you for the very kind review!

11/12/2018

8F CONSULTING is an excellent & reliable service.I have different I.T services in the last 23 years of my practice. I can confidently say that 8 F CONSULTING is the best I ve used . I KNOW THEY STAND BEHIND MY PRACTICE.. I SLEEP WITH A PIECE OF MIND. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED DR NAMI KHULUSI

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I.T SUPPOT IN MY OFFICE / IAM AN MD/ primary care

CATEGORY computer repair

Thank you very much for the kind words!

08/29/2018

John is a the best! Reliable, professional and trustworthy. He has taken care of our company computers for over 7 years from set up, compliance, security to if we ever have an emergency.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
commercial computer set up and maintenance

CATEGORY computer repair

Thank you for the review!

08/20/2018

John of 8f was a pleasure to work with and solved our problems in a timely manner at a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our law firm computer system needed better antivirus and anti- malware protection with file back up.

CATEGORY computer repair

Thank you for the review - I appreciate it!

Virus & Spyware Removal, Wired and Wireless Networking, Data Backup & Recovery, Hardwware & Software Installation, Remote Assistance and PC Cleaning.

Wiring services (when drilling through walls) - I usually suggest a licensed practitioner for that type of service.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, American Express