Sami's Landscape & Tree Service LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

PO BOX 963

Bound Brook, NJ 08805

In business since 2008, Sami's Landscape & Tree service, LLC, has been serving Somerset , Union and Middlesex Counties with quality work at affordable prices. From the first time we talk on the phone, until long after job completion, our professionalism for each and every job is second to none! Call us today for a free estimate!...

Tree Service (93)Landscaping (22)Lawn and Yard Work (17)Mulch and Topsoil (12)Pavers and Hardscaping (2)Leaf Removal (2)Patios (2)Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (2)Concrete Pouring and Repair (1)

08/06/2019

Sami's was amazing. I called Monday morning, Sami came to my house 2 hours later to give me a quote. Reasonably priced I may add. The work was scheduled for the following day. The crew showed up the next morning and jumped straight to work. They removed a 4ft wide x 75ft tall tree with ease. They were very thorough with cleanup also. Great group of guys and I would HIGHLY recommend them again. Tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. It was a pleasure in working with you. Our goals is to make sure our clients are happy and satisfied. We appreciate your business! Sami's Landscape & Tree Service LLC

04/15/2019

Great job and sticks to his word. He is reliable, which can be rare these days. Im happy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Removal and Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, leaf removal, mulch, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2019

Thank you for your review we appreciate your business! It was a pleasure in working with you. Sami

04/12/2019

I needed several trees pruned due to over-grown situations and winter damage. A few trees were very large and tall, requiring a climber. Sami inspected the situation, provided a competitive bid and was able to come out within a week. The crew arrived on-time, walked the property with us to confirm which trees and the work required. They spent the full day on-site, checked in along the way to make ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree pruning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2019

10/30/2018

This company was a pleasure to do business with. The office staff got back to us promptly and gave us a date when they could come to estimate. They came on the date promised gave us a verbal estimate then sent an email with the estimate along with picture of the tree. Very professional. They then set an appointment with the understanding they would have to call in advance as was my mother’s tree. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Trimming

CATEGORY landscaper, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2018

Thank you for taking time to give us review. It was also a real pleasure in working with you as well. Thank you! Sami & Staff

10/18/2018

Excellent. Mr. Sami arrived for the estimate one day after I called for service. His estimate and description of work needed were exact and professional. Mr. Sami's crew arrived early and got down to business immediately. They worked efficiently and safely to perform everything, and more, contracted. They were very personable and friendly. They did outstanding work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tall tree topped

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time and giving us a review! it was a pleasure in working with you . We value you buisness. Sami & Staff

10/14/2018

Sami’s was without a doubt the most responsive service. Gave us an estimate within a couple of days and was able to do the job right away. Sami’s will match competitors pricing so that was helpful too. Did a great job, great cleanup and very pleasant to work with. Thank you Sami’s!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Huge tree removed including stumps

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2018

Thank you for your review . It was a pleasure in working with you .

09/21/2018

I called Sami to remove 6 trees from my newly-purchased house, and on a tight time-frame on account of juggling the schedule between other contractors. He came out the same day, provided me with a good quote within the hour, and scheduled two days out. The quote was within $200 of another I'd received, but from a crew that didn't inspire much confidence (i.e. equipment). He not only showed up on t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed 6 trees. One over 100ft high, all within 4-6 feet away from my house.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2018

Thank you so much for compliments !! We value your business . Sami & Maritza

06/25/2018

Great! The cut the trees and left everything clean Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut 4 trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2018

05/29/2018

It went very well. The guys even pushed through a lot of inclement weather

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of 4 trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2018

Thank you very much for your review we appreciated!

05/23/2018

Very professional. We had a number of branches crack and fall onto our garage. Sami gave us an estimate, we agreed, and then we scheduled a date. He came and took care of everything as expected. I hope I don't have any more trees or branches come down but if I do, I would hire Sami again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Branches removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2018

Thank you very much for your review we appreciate it!

Storm damage & emergencies, full tree service, tree pruning, tree trimming, tree removal, stump removal, patios , sidewalks, spring clean up, fall clean up, mulch, top soil & Mowing/ Edging, lawn maintenance weekly maintanance Commercial Snow Removal

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover