Frank Mineo Electrical Contractor Inc

B42 REVIEWS

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since August 2012

120 E Union Ave

Bound Brook, NJ 08805

Frank Mineo Electrical Contractor, Inc.has been in business 1988. Our work spans the gamut from small Homeowner installations, repairs, remodels, additions and new construction to industrial and Commercial facility remodeling, equipment and machinery installation and service. As a Certified Kohler Generators Dealer our customers are assured peace of mind that we will design and install a backup generator system that meets their needs and fits their budget. Whether a large corporation or a homeowner in a local neighborhood We give free estimates to all prospective clients. Our reputation is built on the quality of our work, reliability and our desire to address all of our clients' concerns in a most personable way. We occasionally offer special promotions. See our reviews to hear what customers say about Mineo Electric!...

Electrical (41)Lighting (9)Generator (8)Ceiling Fans (6)General Remodeling (1)Landscaping - Lighting (1)Generators (1)

12/02/2019

Contracted to replace existing fan. They installed a new fan and did not remove the old. Not what we agreed to. Now I have two attic fans...one that does not work. In addition, they damaged the ceiling in the bedroom during install. DO NOT RECOMMEND

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic fan replacement

CATEGORY electrician, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

Photo for Frank Mineo Electrical Contractor Inc - 120 E Union Ave, Bound Brook, NJ - 38263438

We apologize for any miscommunication. Also, you did not mention the problem and reason why we couldn't remove that old fan, even if we had been instructed to do so. Your roofer shingled over areas necessary to access to remove it. Removing would have been a much bigger and more costly job. We discussed this and resolved it and you said you would amend this review. We hope that you stick to your w...

10/09/2019

Frank and his staff were very courteous and performed planned work on schedule. Rates are competitive with licensed contractors. I'd also suggest confirming with local township code enforcement in planning complicated projects with Frank to ensure needed activities are efficiently executed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New service line, new construction.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2018

01/13/2019

The technician was on time and very professional. In addition to replacing the circuit breaker fuse the other circuit breaker fuses in the box was checked as well as wiring. The replacement fixed the issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Circuit breaker fuse replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2019

11/29/2018

I spoke to a lovely lady when I called the company. She told me Frank would get back to me. It has been 4 days and I have heard nothing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have our portable generator serviced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2018

05/01/2018

I’m very happy with the quality of service and the work performed by Frank and his team. All of my questions were answered in a timely manner. The crew showed up on time and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
200 Amp service upgrade

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

03/09/2018

During Winter Storm Quinn, a large tree branch fell and ripped the power line off its anchors and into our driveway. Frank was able to come by and reattach the cable quickly and get me back up and running. I would definitely recommend him for any electrical work you need done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reattaching power line to house after a storm

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2018

12/18/2017

They were able to squeeze our job in there busy schedule. He did his homework before he came since he was installing this kind of fan for the first time. They did a good job installing it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install windmill fan on 18’ ceiling

CATEGORY ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2017

09/06/2017

work was done very well and neatlyl

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new electric circuits

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2017

07/17/2017

Very nice guy. Willing to go on roof to screen fan from animals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix attic fan.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2017

04/06/2017

Excellent experience in all respects. Frank was available to answer all of my questions during my review of bids. He also had a very competitive proposal, so the decision was easy. And then it got better: Everyone in his team was a pleasure to interact with. Work was performed professionally and materials used were of good quality. They handled everything (foundation work, plumbing, electrical, pe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of whole-house backup generator, including nat gas connection.

CATEGORY electrician, generator installers

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2017

Residential, commercial & industrial generators, interior & exterior lighting, electrical, home inspections, ceiling, attic, bathroom & kitchen exhaust fans.

Ask for details.