Advanced Care Small and Exotic Veterinary Hospital

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since December 2005

06/09/2015

I last saw him about month ago .He is a good veterinarian but is expensive. He doesn't take cheques and i know thats a big issue with people. He is a very good veterinarian but he is not cheap. He is an excellent veterinarian and i don't have a problem with him. You get what you  pay for. He is a single practioner. He is knowledgable. I don't get on his case and i think he treats me differently fr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He provided veterinarian services to my dog. He is my dog's veterinarian.

06/30/2014

11/13/2012

Overall, I think the service was worth the cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Stuart examined two turtles and performed blood tests. Treated one with antibiotics and meds to get her back to health. Not the cheapest, but very knowledgeable and attentive.

06/13/2012

His prices are high, but he is extremely thorough. We were buying insulin from him and it was very expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Advanced Care Small and Exotic Veterinary Hospital to cremate a dog and for my other dogs. Dr. Stuart is my vet there.

CATEGORY veterinarian,pet cremation

12/19/2005

THEY WERE GENERALLY GOOD. THEIR PRICES I THOUGHT WERE FAIR. THEY WERE GOOD ABOUT EMERGENCY SITUATIONS. THEY WOULD DO THEIR BEST TO GET US IN. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM AND I WOULD USE THEM AGAIN.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THE LAST TIME WE TOOK OUR DOG TO THE VETERINARIAN HE WAS SICK. WE HAD BLOOD WORK DONE AND HE WAS PUT ON ANTIBIOTICS.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Medical, dental, surgical, diagnostics, reproductive health, avid microchipping, dermatological, internal medicine for animal hospital, small & exotic animals.

Yes - No phone Estimates given.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover