Del Val Electric LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Crosswicks Rd

Bordentown, NJ 08505

Del Val Electric is the area's premiere electrician! Our outstanding customer care and bringing you the newest electrical products are what separate us from everyone else. Visit our website or check out our Facebook or Instagram for more info....

Electrical (14)Ceiling Fans (1)

01/15/2020

Ed and Kyle were fantastic. They were polite and friendly, came on time, kept in touch with us, took care of the permit, and completed the work quickly and accurately. They were even able to conceal the wiring, which isn’t a big deal because it’s in the garage, but it was still nice. They explained everything, labeled the box, and cleaned up when they were done. I couldn’t be happier. If I have an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
added 20 amp circuit for refrigerator

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

01/08/2020

He was an awesome guy. He was great. He was professional. He was on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put a new ceiling fan in my kitchen.

CATEGORY ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2020

06/29/2019

Good home contractors are hard to find, and we are thrilled we found Del Val! Prompt, courteous, reasonable, and easy to work with. We've used them 3 times now and every time they were a pleasure to work with and the job was done impeccably. Would highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fix outlets, replace light fixtures

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2019

05/10/2019

Excellent. From the initial contact to the completion of the job everyone was professional, on time and neat. Answered all of our questions and kept us informed along the way. Highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired buried pool line and replaced second story spot light.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2019

03/22/2019

Awesome work! Ed and his crew were timely, professional, and exceeded our expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen renovation that required new recessed lighting, under cabinet lighting, and area lighting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2019

[Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working together once again. We appreciate your feedback as it is crucial to our company's growth and development. We are proud to announce that we now have a full time office staff to help us increase responsiveness and over all logistics.

02/22/2019

Great, I called in the morning asking for a new outlet, Del Val stopped by that afternoon to look over the job and said that they would schedule it for the following week. They called the night before to let us know that they would be there in the morning. The installation went as planned, they were prompt, courteous and very neat. My wife and I are very pleased with the excellent service from Del...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install electrical outlet for a medical device

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2019

02/22/2019

Ed was great!! He got back to me with a quote right away. I called several other electricians and they never returned my phone call. He fit me in right away and took care of everything!! Was on time and even came out in bad weather to take care of my problem. For any electrical issues he is now my "goto" guy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drop line from house into meter

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2019

11/11/2018

Much better than expected. Power was disconnected and reconnected in a few hours. Del Val replaced the wiring outside, installed a new meter box and then upgraded my electric panel inside. He made everything up to code installing heavier ground wire and installing sunken ground wire outside. He cleaned his work area and bagged all trash from the job. The township electrical inspector passed the wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upgraded Electrical service panel.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2018

09/26/2018

Awesome. I was in a time crunch for the work and DelVal came on a Saturday to get my job completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2018

09/17/2018

The job was performed professionally. Wiring was inspected to see if there was an underlying problem. Plastic was put down on the carpeting and the job was fully cleaned up after completion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New smoke/CO2 detectors installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2018