K-HOELER PLUMBING & HEATING INC

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since August 2007

K. Hoeler Plumbing & Heating was founded in 1994. With exceptional services and low prices, it doesn’t get any better than us in Boonton, NJ. Call us now to schedule your consultation. At K. Hoeler Plumbing & Heating, you wont be taken advantage of, just taken care of....

TaylorMade Finishers

01/23/2021

Keith quickly returned my phone call for a quote and had Ryan out for an estimate that same day. The estimate was reasonable and he was able to schedule me for the following week. His guys showed up on time and completed the job exactly as described in the estimate. They were neat and it really looks great. Will definitely use again for other plumbing needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repipe Sump Pumps

CATEGORY wells

09/14/2017

He was really good. He was really pleasant. Most of the times when you get someone under contract they aren't very good because they know they are getting paid regardless, but he was very good. I'd give him all "A's". He did a good job. He's reasonable. When I have to call for a plumber I call for him, he returns your calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contractor plumbing. Fixed a toilet.

09/14/2017

fix the problem the first time. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
leak in shower

07/13/2017

very well. Requested him under my home warranty contract

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kevin fixed the inside of my toilet and had to replace all the parts. He came out on a Saturday morning which was much appreciated

06/27/2017

What did the provider do? Nothing, absolutely nothing. No phone call, no follow up after $100 deductible paid through HMS Home Warranty Services. HMS is a separate issue onto themselves. Atrocious customer service. No calls or follow ups like their partner Hoeler Plumbing. 5 days go by since claim was filed. We had to call to follow up on status each time- no reply at all. DO NOT USE THEM.

CATEGORY plumbing

This client has a policy through cross country home services which is an insurance policy not through K. Hoeler Plumbing and Heating. Also lives in an area that we do not service . This is a review that that is uncalled for . I have advertised with Angieslist for several years and always treated my clients with respect and fairness. Because of Angieslist letting this type of review possible I will...

PLUMBING, HEATING, WATER CONDITIONING, DRAIN CLEANING, VIDEO PIPE INSPECTION, REMODELING, RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL SERVICE, GENERAL MAINTENANCE, WATER HEATERS, PUMPS, ROUGH & FINISH PIPING, BATHROOM RENOVATION, APPLIANCE INSTALL, WATER TREATMENT, WATER BASED HEATING SERVICES.

AIR CONDITIONING SERVICES & FORCED AIR HEATING SERVICES.