Falcon Plumbing & Heating

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

80 Beach St

Bloomfield, NJ 07003

Falcon Plumbing and Heating has been family owned and operated for 35 years. We provide top quality workmanship on all of our Essex County Plumbing & Heating and plumbing services, guaranteed. All of our staff members are professional and experienced. We specialize in Weil-McLain Boilers and Heating Products, which are rated America's #1 source for Heating Systems. Weil-McLain is America's leading manufacturer of quality, high-efficiency cast iron boilers. That's why we have chosen them for our customers and guarantee total satisfaction on every installation. We are the Heating Professionals....

Heating and Air Conditioning (82)Plumbing (21)Water Heaters (18)Chimney Repair (1)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (1)

11/02/2019

Falcon made an effort to squeeze me in for today. He came in and identified the problem quickly and got my boiler working. Very pleased with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boiler not responding to thermostat

11/30/2018

Very professional they finished on time and reasonable price. Highly recommended

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater and boiler

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2018

11/28/2018

Falcon Plumbing was fast, affordable and over-delivered on every promise. We spoke with several plumbers who were good - but Falcon went above and beyond to replace our furnace and water heater more quickly than anyone else. Extremely happy with our decision.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New furnace & water heater

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2018

09/26/2018

The job was done in an expedient and highly professional fashion. Bill the owner returned my inquiry immediately. He was down at my house to assess the situation and made arrangements to replace my boiler at my convenience. His crew were adept and highly skilled as well as very neat. My basement was left spotless.. Before I knew it I had a new steam boiler. I might add that Falcon's prices are ext...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Falcon replaced my steam boiler

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2018

09/25/2018

Doesn't perform service I needed, but was able to diagnose my problem over the phone. Saved me a service call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace checked

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2018

07/31/2018

Called for a appointment, He said he would call to setup atime and date. It has been 3 months and I have not heard from them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sevice on a furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2018

12/30/2017

Bill was recommended by a family member who also needed a boiler replaced. They were very happy with the work he did, so I met Bill, as well as a number of other plumbers in the area, and found him to be the most responsive, the most flexible with scheduling, and the most reasonably priced. Day of the installation his team arrived on time and finished by the end of the day as promised—which I'm gr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steam boiler replacement

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2017

11/30/2017

Great. I'm somewhat mechanically inclined, and met with four different companies before choosing Falcon. Bill knew his stuff, and was very low key & not pushy on up-selling. The installation was perfect. They even painted the steam pipes coming into the boiler with glossy black paint so it would complement the shiny new boiler they just installed. They also recommended a sub-brand of a major manuf...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced broken boiler whose sections were rusted out and beyond repair.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2017

C

06/12/2017

I knew a permit was needed. I did not know that the contractor was responsible for the permit. I asked the owner and was informed that since it was an emergency install the permit would have to be done afterwards so that the city inspection and approval could be done. Then he asked if I would like them to apply for the permit as if it were optional. I said yes, I'd like them to handle it. The owne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my hot water heater replaced.

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2017

02/22/2017

Brilliant service and very friendly - you're in safe, honest hands - love these guys! My water heater started to leak, called Bill in the morning and by afternoon - to my astonishment - it was replaced at a price that beat everyone else hands down. Won't be doing business with anyone else!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace gas water heater

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2017

Boiler installations, general plumbing, air conditioning installation and repairs, oil to gas conversions, oil boiler installation, oil burner services, hot water heaters & gas lines, plumbing alterations, repairs, water lines, and Kitchen & bathroom pluming.

ask for details