Antosek & Associates llc

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since May 2012

Antosek & Associates LLC is owned and operated by Sean Antosek. Sean is licensed, insured, and has been in the construction field since 1989. Antosek and Associates LLC is committed to quality and has nothing but the highest standards. We are proficient, punctual, trustworthy, reliable, and affordable. The owner is eager to please and a perfectionist. Client satisfaction is a priority. The owner will be on the job site 98% of the time. Free Estimates and Referrals are available upon request. ...

Liska Brothers Landscaping & Preservation LLC

Liska Brothers Landscaping is a full Landscape and Hardscape Construction Service. With over 30 years experience, we offer a professional staff to accompany and unmatched expertise at Liska Brothers Landscaping. We also do full service Lawn Maintenance from home owners to Commercial Businesses. Our Hardscape design is like no other from Retaining walls to Patios and walkways and Ponds, we can make your Front and Back yard Landscape Dreams come true. As always, Liska Brothers always Guarantees their work 100%.

01/09/2017

He was very thorough and professional, attention to detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was a subcontracter for kitchen, bath, bedroom remodels. He performed a variety of phases, including all window, door, base trimwork; some crown molding, some floor leveling.

CATEGORY contractors,woodworking,home remodeling

05/27/2016

02/04/2016

D

07/15/2014

UPDATE: 8/12/2014  -  I waited over a month as the sealer manufacturer recommended before sealing the deck.   As I was sealing it this past weekend, I noticed a lot more issues with the deck, so I lowered my original rating. The main new issues were that I found about 5-6 more split boards/spindles due to the screws or nails.  I also found that some of the facial boards started warping due to the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a new mahogany deck installed to replace our old cedar deck.   We did reuse the undercarriage since that was in great shape.

04/11/2014

Sean and his helper were there on time every day and finished these jobs on time and in a very professional manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total gut renovation of full bathroom. Crown molding in living room.

CATEGORY home remodeling

Handyman Work,Decks,Bathrooms,Kitchens,Custom Carpentry,Railings,Fences,Covers,Additions & More.