GPS Plumbing Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

133 Haddon Ave

Berlin Township, NJ 08091

GPS Plumbing Inc. "Your Hometown Plumber" is located at 133 Haddon Ave. in Berlin Twp. NJ, a family owned and operated 2nd generation company for 27 years . In 1990 George P. Scelso started the company with one van and a single phone line out of his home. Through long hours and dedicated service, word of mouth spread and the business grew. In 1993 the business was moved to its current location. The company continues to grow and evolve with a great staff & crew. GPS Plumbing currently retains 12 employees and 6 vehicles in its fleet. GPS Plumbing specializes in 24hr service for residential and commercial projects, along with an extensive gas piping division for pool heater lines, gas log kits and tiki torches. The company strives to ensure customer satisfaction by hiring people in the industry who share the same values. Joe Perle, who is the operations manager, shares these values with over 27 years experience in the product field, and is well known for his knowledge and professionalism. Contact Joe for any remodeling projects for your bathroom or kitchen, as well as general home service. We strive to keep that Hometown service in a field of growing businesses. GPS offers $10.00 off for our Seniors & Vets. Thank you for considering GPS for your plumbing needs....

Plumbing (121)Drain Cleaning (22)Water Heaters (14)Sewer Cleaning (5)Drain Pipe Installation (3)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (3)Natural Gas Lines (2)Heating and Air Conditioning (2)Wells and Pumps (2)Fireplaces (1)Gas Logs (1)

10/01/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a broken sewer line in my shore house. I called them on Saturday and they were there first thing Monday morning with heavy equipment to dig up the sewer line and replace it with a new one. They completed the job in one day and provided excellent service. They were able to move other work in order to prioritize my job. I would highly recommend George and his team.

CATEGORY plumbing, sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2014

Thank you so much for the great review!! We are happy we could be of service to you in your time of need! I will pass on the good words to out staff & crew! We will continue to strive to be the best plumbers we can be!! Have a great week! Nancy Scelso "Your Hometown Plumber" GPS Plumbing Inc 856-767-8696

06/23/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired 2 hose bibs, and inspected water heater. GPS was awesome. Quick response, on time, knowledgable, and professional. They made quick work of the issues and were very responsive. I will use them in the future.

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2014

Hi [member name removed] Thank you very much for your great review! We are glad you were satisfied with our workmanship and response. We hope you have a great summer! Nancy Scelso GPS Plumbing Inc. "Your Hometown Plumber" 856-767-8696

06/10/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed 2 existing, exterior hose bibs. Supplied and installed 2 new, frost free hose bibs. Most work done in crawl space. |Price that was quoted via phone (nice feature) was the exact price I paid. |Technician (Frank) was extremely courteous and explained how the new hose bibs operated. He arrived 45 minutes early, but did call ahead. |Found out about senior discount from Angies List - thanks! |New hose bibs seem to be working great. |Price seemed a little high, but what plumbing work isn't these days?

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2014

Hi [Removed Member's Name] Thank you very much for your great review. We are happy to be able to serve you. If you ever have any questions or concerns with the billing of our services please express them to our office at the time of the call. We are always willing to review or explain the pricing to all our customers. We hope you have a great summer! Nancy Scelso "Your Hometown Plumber" GPS Plumbi...

02/20/2014

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2014

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate your time and consideration. Have a great day. Nancy Scelso 'Your Hometown Plumber" GPS Plumbing Inc 856-767-8696

01/29/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to change the toilet. The toilet is working fine and he completed the work in a day.

CATEGORY plumbing

Dear [member name removed], Thank you very much for taking the time to write our good review! We are happy you are pleased with our workmanship and hope to be of service to you in the future. From one Wildwoody to another bring on the summer!! Happy 2014 Nancy Scelso GPS Plumbing Inc "Your Hometown Plumber" 856-767-8696

11/19/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed pedals to sink and repaired leaks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2013

Thank you so very much for the good review! Thank you for call 'Your Hometown Plumber" I hope you have a great Thanksgiving! Nancy Scelso GPS Plumbing Inc 'Your Hometown Plumber" 856-767-8696
D

06/19/2013

okedis

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a Kohler toilet that has been giving me nothing but problems with flushing. I called Delaware Valley Plumbing where I purchased it and asked for a recommendation for a plumber who works with Kohler products. They recommended GPS. When the young man came he looked at the cylinder and informed me it was a bad design by Kohler and he could not fix it. Very disappointed, I asked him to look at my hose outside that we had just put out. It was leaking water at the nozzle. After he looked at it, he told me I just needed a washer. I was shocked, knowing washers are only about 3 cents each and take 4 minutes to pop on, I was baffled why he didn't put one on and just instructed me how to fix my hose. That's why I wanted him to look at it! To fix it! He decided to only to charge me for half a service charge since he was only here 30 minutes. As I write this, my hose still leaks, as I haven't had time to go buy washers and my toilet still won't flush. I called Kohler yesterday though and they said I must have a bad cylinder and this does happen randomly. They are going to send me a new one. Wouldn't a plumber who works with the Kohler products know to replace the cylinder??! Very disappointed because I planned for someone to come out and still nothing, that supposedly can be fixed, is fixed!

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2013

[member name removed] I am so sorry to hear of this. We at GPS value our customer satisfaction as you can see with our other reviews. I am very sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We would very much like to rectify this for you. We will contact you today on the phone and try to accommodate you in any way we can. Nancy Scelso-GPS Plumbing Inc 856-767-8696

residential, repair, remodel, sewer, water, gas appliance hook up, drain cleaning, baseboard heat, water heaters, pool heater gas lines, tiki torches, fire place and fire pit line hook up new home plumbing installation commercial plumbing fit out

No Air Conditioning or Refrigeration