GPS Plumbing Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

133 Haddon Ave

Berlin Township, NJ 08091

GPS Plumbing Inc. "Your Hometown Plumber" is located at 133 Haddon Ave. in Berlin Twp. NJ, a family owned and operated 2nd generation company for 27 years . In 1990 George P. Scelso started the company with one van and a single phone line out of his home. Through long hours and dedicated service, word of mouth spread and the business grew. In 1993 the business was moved to its current location. The company continues to grow and evolve with a great staff & crew. GPS Plumbing currently retains 12 employees and 6 vehicles in its fleet. GPS Plumbing specializes in 24hr service for residential and commercial projects, along with an extensive gas piping division for pool heater lines, gas log kits and tiki torches. The company strives to ensure customer satisfaction by hiring people in the industry who share the same values. Joe Perle, who is the operations manager, shares these values with over 27 years experience in the product field, and is well known for his knowledge and professionalism. Contact Joe for any remodeling projects for your bathroom or kitchen, as well as general home service. We strive to keep that Hometown service in a field of growing businesses. GPS offers $10.00 off for our Seniors & Vets. Thank you for considering GPS for your plumbing needs....

Plumbing (121)Drain Cleaning (22)Water Heaters (14)Sewer Cleaning (5)Drain Pipe Installation (3)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (3)Natural Gas Lines (2)Heating and Air Conditioning (2)Wells and Pumps (2)Fireplaces (1)Gas Logs (1)

01/15/2020

They arrived on time and diagnosed the problem and it was fixed in just over an hour. I will definitely used them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed a leak in my shower drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

[Member Name Removed] Thank you for your great review! We are happy we could help you with your plumbing needs. Keep warm out there!! Nancy Scelso GPS Plumbing inc "Your Hometown Plumbing" 856-767-8696

01/05/2020

Needed a new spigot for the hose and a leak checked.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The service was great, the technician Max installed the new spigot and cleaned the drain lines for the kitchen and laundry room. Came back with a camera to inspect the line to male sure there wasn’t any sections that were broke or cracked. Will definitely hire this company again, quick response and the service was excellent .

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/1970

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time out to give us a great review! We are happy to be able to serve you. Have a good week! Nancy Scelso GPS Plumbing Inc "Your Hometown Plumber' 856-767-8696

11/20/2019

GPS is fantastic. I had 2 toilets that were not flushing properly. The other local plumber I called told me I needed 2 new toilets over the phone without ever coming to my house. GPS came and replaced only the parts needed. They came during the time specified and the technician was respectful and courteous- and the price was right. I would definitely recommend them !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

Thank you so much for taking the timeout to give us a great review! We are happy you were pleased with our services. Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Nancy Scelso 856-767-8696 "Your Hometown Plumber" GPS Plumbing Inc.

11/11/2019

I received a call from the company within a half hour of going on Angie’s List, I was told they where able to come out and they where right on time. Both gentleman where professional and got the job done in no time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toy removed from shower drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We are very grateful you took the time to give us such a great review! Have a great week! Nancy Scelso GPS Plumbing Inc "Your Hometown Plumber" 856-767-8696

09/25/2019

It was excellent. They were confident, prepared, courteous, and timely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They took out the bathtubm and replaced it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

Thank you so much Mr [Member Name Removed] for you great review. We hope you enjoy your new shower & tile unit. Have a great week. Nancy Scelso "Your Hometown Plumber" GPS Plumbing Inc 856-767-8696

09/11/2019

Great, they were here within 20 minutes and the work was completed withing in 1 hour!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review! We are happy you were pleased with our work. Have a great week ! Nancy Scelso "Your Hometown Plumber" GPS Plumbing Inc 856-767-8696

08/08/2019

The Technician Frank Lombardi was very professional and knowledgeable. He explained everything he was doing to me and had a pleasant attitude. He answered all questions posed to him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water leak in utility room due to perforated pipe.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

Thank you very much for your great review. We are pleased to have you as our customer. Frank is a great team member and we are blessed to have him at GPS. Have a great week. Nancy Scelso "Your Hometown Plumber" 856-767-8696 GPS Plumbing Inc.

07/22/2019

Mike and his apprentice plumbers did a great job!! They were professional and knowledgeable and thorough. They always kept us informed of what they were doing. I intend to use Great Plumbers if we have problems in the future. We would highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
GPS Replaced a broken sewer pipe under my family room

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed] We are happy you were satisfied with your work!! I think you meant to respond to Great Plumbers. We would love to help you in the future if you ever need another option. Have a great summer! Nancy Scelso "Your Hometown Plumber" GPS PLumbing Inc 856-767-8696

04/29/2019

I got a reference from a friend for GPS plumbing . I called and got a reasonable price for a water heater to be installed at my mothers home. I could not be there for the installation ,but mom said they were polite, neat , friendly , and did a beautiful job .I would definitely call them again.5 stars

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2019

Thank you so much!! We appreciate you taking the time to write us a great review! We know how busy everyone is now a days!! We are happy you were satisfied with your service. Have a great Spring! Nancy Scelso GPS Plumbing Inc "Your Hometown Plumber" 856-767-8696

03/27/2019

They arrived early and everyone was so helpful and responsive. I will definitely hire them again and refer them to anyone who is looking for a plumber.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Kitchen Faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to write a great review. It means a lot to hear we are meeting our mark for customer service. We truly appreciate your business! Have a great day. Nancy Scelso "Your Hometown Plumber" GPS Plumbing Inc 856-767-8696

residential, repair, remodel, sewer, water, gas appliance hook up, drain cleaning, baseboard heat, water heaters, pool heater gas lines, tiki torches, fire place and fire pit line hook up new home plumbing installation commercial plumbing fit out

No Air Conditioning or Refrigeration