Summit Medical Group - Berkeley Heights Campus

Founded 1929 • Angie's List since October 2008

Summit Medical Group (SMG) is the largest privately held multispecialty medical practice in New Jersey. SMG has pioneered information technology advances in health care with its early adoption of electronic health records and e-prescribing. With more than 200 highly qualified providers, it serves as a unique model of health care for the state. SMG has an award-winning customer service program and NJBiz magazine has named it one of New Jersey's "Fifty Fastest Growing Companies". SMG treats more than 55,000 patients per month at its main campus in Berkeley Heights as well as its satellites in Berkeley Heights, Morristown, Millburn, Shorts Hills, Summit, Warren, and Westfield. As one of the East Coast's premier multispecialty groups, SMG has provided exceptional primary and specialty care since 1929. Award Winning. There are 252 physicians at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a physician is board certified visit www.abms.org...

10/05/2016

These doctors are amazing, truly amazing. I am blessed that I found this team. I could not possibly have received better care. I could not have looked better or healed better thanks to these very talented doctors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had breast cancer in 2014. Dr. Diana Addis (oncology) and Dr. Peter Hyans (breast recon surgeon) performed mastectomy and breast reconstruction.

CATEGORY hospitals, oncology

03/14/2016

As I have said we've used the medical group for the past 30 years and continue to do so.....7 family members.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We've used the medical group for the past 30 years.

CATEGORY family doctor

02/26/2016

This was my first visit to Dr. McDaid , and it was better than expected. He was 100% on time, his staff is professional, friendly, and efficient. His communication was clear and concise, his treatment was sensible and effective. He was respectful and highly competent. I will send my family there. He is part of the Summit Medical Group, which is very convenient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chiropractor

CATEGORY sports medicine

12/20/2015

. The results are amazing and I couldn't be happier with my face.  Dr.Hyans was honest about what I could expect.  He is very easy to talk to, very approachable.  He answered all my questions and I never felt rushed.   He also told me he could get rid of the bags under my eyes.  While I felt I was in good hands, initially I was worried about the surgery as I'd never even had anesthesia before.  I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I'm a healthy, energetic widow in my early 60s, and  I wanted my face to look as young as I feel.  Despite my age I have beautiful skin with almost no wrinkles, but  I had deep smile lines, some people call them marionette lines, emanating from the corners of my mouth down into my chin.  They were quite pronounced and made me look much older.  I thoroughly researched different surgeons and decided on Dr. Peter Hyans.

CATEGORY plastic surgery

Hi [Member Name Removed] Thank you so much for your review! Sincerely, Gregory Leone Summit Medical Group

12/07/2015

Everything went great.couldn't have had a better experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual physical and bloodwork. Had blood drawn prior to my appointment and that is also at the Berkeley Heights location which is very conveneint. They were great and fast.Then I met with Dr Shridharani a few days later to get my annual physical and to review my test results. She was wonderful as always and my results were good. The Berkeley Heights location is excellent. I've been going there for years.

CATEGORY family doctor

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate the feedback. Sincerely, Gregory Leone Summit Medical Group

Allergy, audiology, cardiology, chiropractic, dermatology, cognitive therapy, endocrinology, executive health, gastroenterology, general surgery, genetic counseling, infectious disease, integrative medicine, nephrologist, neurology, neurosurgery, nutrition, oncology, ophthalmology, optical shop, orthopedics, ootolaryngology, pain management, plastic surgery, podiatry, pediatrics, physical therapy, pulmonology, rheumatology, sleep center, sports medicine, urology & vein center.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa